The General Discussion Super Topic

True…

4 Likes

Everyday is a holiday for me :cry:

3 Likes

Happy Memorial Day to all who have served and sacrificed for this great country, and to their families. Thank you all for all you have done!:gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

3 Likes

100 years since the end of WW1 and the 75 year anniversary of D Day in WW2 :v:

3 Likes

I’m sick on the first day of this camp… Oof

2 Likes

Ouch that’s not good!

1 Like

What type of sick? Ginger is meant to be good for nausea :slight_smile: feel better x

5 Likes

I just have a really crappy cold.

3 Likes

@Ginger Is this true, pls confirm.

7 Likes

Yes I will come give you belly rubs and head pats while I tell you stories until it goes away. Can confirm.

Also the root is very helpful for nausea :+1:t2:

I hope you feel better :pleading_face:

9 Likes

No one could ask for better.

6 Likes

This is why I drink ginger ale whenever I’m feeling nauseous or gassy

4 Likes

Hot showers are good for congestion and sinus issues that usually occur with a cold. The more steam the better. Or brew a hot cup of tea and breathe in the steam for a bit.

4 Likes

Seconding the shower! Something about it is just really helpful. What kind of camp are you at @Ignatius

5 Likes

@CJB out here making us make the hard choices. HOW CAN I CHOOSE LAUREN OR MARTY I LOVE THEM BOTH :cagsko::cagsko::cagsko:

11 Likes

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEEEEEEES

9 Likes

I’m also pretty much 100% fine with Saberlane offering tips and nudging in the right direction, but on the other hand, every once in a while also being wrong and suggesting theories and plans that I personally know won’t work. Makes him more real, yeah? :tedevil:

12 Likes

eGXdYW0

12 Likes

Bahahahaha. DM-mode activated. :joy:

(Honestly I’ve been waiting for this to happen since SS started.)

8 Likes

Would anyone be interested in doing this with me? It starts on June 3rd and it’s free to join. I’m tempted to make a thread for it, but I don’t want want do that until I know there’s interest. If a handful of us decide to do it together, we can encourage eachother and keep us all on track.

4 Likes