The General Discussion Super Topic

I misread that and I thought you said you finished the 2nd TMP book on a Rollercoaster and I was very confused…

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: that would have been something!

2 Likes

Yes! All of my maternal family members are in Vietnam, and it has been 7 years being out of the country, so I cannot wait to see them. And yes! The 1st book was amazing! Very suspenseful indeed.

4 Likes

Ah that will be so great! I bet they’ll all be so happy to see you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope nothing bad will happen during the trip. Now, I just wish that there is like a chat bar so everyone can talk freely without feeling like our comments are clogging up this post. I feel like being out-of-topic here :joy:

2 Likes

Be safe! Eat lots of delicious food!

3 Likes

I’m sure nothing bad will happen! But I second @Lunalie’s sentiment - stay safe, keep smiling and enjoy every moment of being with your family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You guys get a holiday today? It’s just plain Monday here in Canada.

3 Likes

So apparently in the US it’s Memorial Day - here in the UK we have a Spring Bank Holiday because… why not I guess? :sweat_smile: (though if anyone actually knows why, I’d be really interested to find out!)

4 Likes

Ye it’s called a bank holiday because the banks close or something like that :laughing:

2 Likes

So… I dug out that ‘novel’ I was talking about. Re-read it along with my source material, then jumped in the shower and have just started tapping away at the keyboard! Don’t know how long I’ll last this time, but it feels good to be writing again :blush:

How are the illustrations going?

(Edit: this is now feeling like a Creationary conversation… which thread is best??)

5 Likes

Probably this thread

2 Likes

Seriously, the inspirational output of this forum is incredible. It keeps me sane some days. I was just thinking though, everyone seems to have so many creative projects that they want to tackle, what if we had an “accountabilabuddy” thread where we discuss ideas for projects and offer ways to get started? @Ignatius started a thread for our sci-fi writing here and it helped me start writing in a way that I was always too nervous to try.

Honestly I Love hearing about everyone’s projects. I’m always amazed by you guys :heart:

5 Likes

Perfect, thanks @Rimor!

@WizardAstraz that’s a really interesting idea. I know I could do with someone prompting me to get the next bit done and holding me to account if (when) I don’t :sweat_smile: that’s awesome to hear how you were encouraged to start writing in a new way - go, magiqal community! :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

To be fair, Sel, we had a holiday last Monday.

3 Likes

Great! I’ll get one started in the creationary! :blush:

3 Likes

Comin atchu from orlando on vacation!!!

Yeah, apparently its an established thing here, this memorial day. Seems like a mini 4th of july type thing.

Right, today i spent my entire day throwing myself at the sea screaming my dominance ^^

I was thoroughly crushed. My body has many bruises and i am sunburnt to hell.

4 Likes

Hiya folks!! :smile:

3 Likes

Hey @Aspen! Long time no see! Whatcha been up to?

2 Likes

Oh you know, chillin, doing homework, chopping my finger open cutting cabbage. All good things all good things. :laughing:

3 Likes