The General Discussion Super Topic

:joy:ouch!

3 Likes

The rip was probably the least of it, with all the blood stains! Those are so difficult to remove.

3 Likes

Blood is nothing. Being a woman will teach you how to wash those out real quick.

10 Likes

Or being used to getting blood on you helps to learn to wash it out as well.

3 Likes

Hi!
Iā€™m a greenie thornmouth but the very first mention of festivities piqued my interest!
Shall I bring string lights? :smiley:

7 Likes

Hi @Sellalellen!

Iā€™m very new here and a thornmouth and was pointed in your directions? I have so many questions but really any pointers on where to get started and are there any places in-world I could begin to contribute (even as a greenie?!)

Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Serintais Iā€™d suggest you move that question for Sel to the Thornmouth guild hall!

3 Likes

Please do :open_mouth: Iā€™ll bring the pastries!!

4 Likes

@Anistere is it your birthday?

3 Likes

It is indeed :upside_down_face: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :birthday:

(I just had to ask as the cake icon popped up and thatā€™s usually either anniversary or birthday!)

5 Likes

Thank you! @Rimor Iā€™m sorry to be a pain and if I placed this in the wrong thread- do I need to do something to move this post or should I delete and repost? Sorry still learning! :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh not at all the guild hall thread didnā€™t exist till a few seconds ago! :laughing: Normally youā€™d PM sel with those questions but I just thought itā€™d be easier if we have a guild hall to do it in! Especially for new members who probably ask sel the same questions all the time

7 Likes

Aw :blush: :blush: :blush: thanks!!! I appreciate it!

3 Likes

Happy birthday! What time of day is it where you are? Have you have birthday cake yet?! :smiley:

3 Likes

Very wise! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! Although I canā€™t seem to reply to that thread yetā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s like 4.30 pm, and thanks!! I donā€™t really do cake on my birthday, I do slim jims :sweat_smile: :laughing:

3 Likes

@Serintais How about now?

2 Likes

Omg so American :laughing: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Itā€™s easiest thing to pick up at Dollar Tree so :joy: we do what we can

2 Likes