The General Discussion Super Topic

I’m just glad you found it! You’re in Daytona? I was born and raised in Jacksonville.

4 Likes

Nice😎! A fellow Floridian! I was born in Naples but grew up in Fort Myers and Daytona.

4 Likes

And yes I currently reside in Daytona.

3 Likes

Jacksonville does hold a special place in my heart. It’s where I enlisted and left for boot camp.
Actually it was miserable! Lol
I hated MEPS. My first time alone and away from home…

4 Likes

Gonna go hang out with @grimangel53 in a sec! This’ll be weird, but totally awesome >w>

6 Likes

Watch out! Mounties are gonna take over the world!

3 Likes

There’s one now! Sorry for the late response, I’ve been a bit busy over the past few weeks!

4 Likes

Haha it’s fine! I’ve updated the links page so the other wagoneers can find it quickly!

4 Likes

i met grim!

18 Likes

I knew we forgot the whole “pics or it didn’t happen” thing three months ago… :deirdrexd:

9 Likes

I do not recommend getting stabbed in the leg, it is not fun. Just Iggy’s psa for the night.

4 Likes

You’ve captured my interest. Details?

3 Likes

You see whilst playing a card game it is best to not take out your pocket knife forget it is in your lap, and proceed to slam your hand down on said knife… Yeah I’ve got a nice little cut on my leg

3 Likes

Although I’m sorry if I disappointed you with my tale… Now that I read it it’s very anticlimactic

2 Likes

So…you did a reenactment of that scene from Young Frankenstein?

5 Likes

:laughing: :joy: Lesson learned anyway lol

2 Likes

The real question is, why was your knife out? Backup in case of a loss?:laughing:

3 Likes

I keep it in my back pocket and I have had one open whilst sitting like I was today, and that incident resulted in a scar that resides on my left butt cheek… I just I’m apperently not good with knives lol

3 Likes

Basically yes lol @Ashburn

1 Like

I’ve done that before. Ended up with a scar in my thigh and a rip in my favourite jeans. Honestly I was more upset about the pants than my leg.

5 Likes