The General Discussion Super Topic

@Revenir omg your art is absolutely amazing!!!

5 Likes

Aww that’s super sweet of you to say, Rimor. :cjheart: I’m glad you enjoyed it, it was really fun to draw!

5 Likes

Our voice is the innermost part of us that reaches out and touches the physical world.

3 Likes

Hope everyone’s having a magical day

4 Likes

How have I not seen this thread until now? :thinking:

3 Likes

Veiled by magiq :sparkles:

4 Likes

Howdie all tips imaginary hat

I don’t know what time of day it is for everyone, but I hope you’re having a great one wherever you are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Seriously. I’m under my own leaden veil :expressionless:

4 Likes

@Rhavaniel, So sorry my friend!! I am afraid I wasn’t much conscious yesterday!! Glad to hear you had a good day though good fellow!!

3 Likes

Hey @Aspen! No worries buddy, good to hear from you today! :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah!! How you doing today?

2 Likes

I’m pretty good! Just watching Tokyo Ghoul and eating chocolate right now :grin: how are you?

2 Likes

Im being busy scared to finish the book

3 Likes

Hey everyone, hows your Fridays goin?

4 Likes

I just finished watching “Us,” and now I am just sitting here processing the Easter eggs I found throughout the movie :joy:. So many things to analyze! I am the kind of person who watches a movie and attempts to break down the details. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

What’s it about? I’ve never heard of it

2 Likes

It is a thriller movie by Jordan Peele. It just came out like last month. You can watch the trailer on Youtube because if I utter anything about the movie now, people will throw bricks at me :joy:. I would also suggest that you watch the trailer for “Midsommar” by Ari Aster, the director of “Hereditary” if you are really into folk horror. That movie along with “Godzilla: King of Monsters” are two of my most anticipated movies of this year!

3 Likes

I have such a hard time with thrillers. My empathic ability makes it too real feeling for me. Most the time with any horror or thriller film my hand is covering my eyes :joy:

3 Likes

Off work early today! Trying to run some errands and get my yard mowed (if dry enough) before more rain comes.

Side note, this thing finally bloomed.

10 Likes

How beautiful is that?! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes