The General Discussion Super Topic

Definitely do not use shaving cream with it. There should be a plastic guard that comes with it to use it as a trimmer if you want to keep your beard. If you use it without a guard, then it’s an electric razor and will give you a decent (but not super close) shave.

8 Likes

Gotcha. Much obliged.

2 Likes

definitely took a minute to figure out how to make it cut, but it works! The straggly bits left are like… the bane of my existence. They dont cut even with a proper strop razor. Magiq, indestructable beard hair.

8 Likes

@Nimueh
Dwi’n byw yng ngorllewin cymru.
You’re not alone!

3 Likes

0_0

Dw i’n bwy yn ne gymru!!!

4 Likes

I love how the forum translator refuses to translate Welsh :laughing:

6 Likes

Does it actually?

(I live in west wales)

(I live in south wales)

8 Likes

Wow, I missed a LOT :flushed: I succumbed to sleep and then had do that annoying thing called a job that distracts me from fun stuff all day. EURGH.

Anywho. I’m back for the evening, so hi everyone!

4 Likes

Yup no translate globe popping up on either post :laughing:

Welcome back @Rhavaniel!

4 Likes

Hey @Rimor! Did you enjoy the rare British sunshine today? :sunglasses: eating lunch outside was the best part of my day. I so want to get tanned!

4 Likes

I’m avoiding it like the plague, which is hilarious cause I was playing and watchign A Plague Tale, lol

3 Likes

I hated the sunshine today :laughing: I thought it was gonna be cloudy so I went out in thick black trousers. The weather changed and it was suddenly 19 degrees celsius. So I had to turn my coat inside out and hide under it :laughing:

4 Likes

Oh no :joy: dressing for the wrong weather is the worst! But its nearly inevitable - no matter what the weather app on my phone says, the reality is almost always the opposite. BUT if I dress for the opposite scenario, then odds are the weather app will be accurate. Just can’t win :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I just make sure I’m always prepared for every type of weather :laughing: Why can’t it be cold and snowy like Canada?!

4 Likes

(Is this… is this a huge cliche? Two Brits chatting about the weather even on a forum pretty much dedicated to magiq and other way cooler things)

5 Likes

So much Britishness, I’m even drinking a cup of tea while writing on here :laughing:

6 Likes

:ok_hand:t3:

All it took was the mention of tea and now I’m craving it. Gonna have to make myself a cup now…

5 Likes

Hullo people, I saw tea and was fascinated.

4 Likes

How do you make a cup of tea?

2 Likes

… with a tea pot… question mark? :confused:

3 Likes