The General Discussion Super Topic

You know it :wink:

4 Likes

So, for the record, while likes are nice to share and receive, they are mainly used to tell the forum which posts are most relevant to the topic at hand. So when new readers click the ā€œSummarize Topicā€ button in a topic, the forum knows which posts best explain what has taken place in topics that can sometimes stretch to thousands of posts by how many likes certain posts receive. Thatā€™s why thereā€™s a limit, because otherwise the entire algorithm is skewed and the old topics become less useful for new readers just getting into the Magiqverse. :cjheart:

15 Likes

Thanks for explaining my bearded god

6 Likes

Tell us, great bearded one, how do you know so much of the forbidden forum lore TM? We must learn your secrets, definitely not so we might become as gods ourselves.

4 Likes

Did someone say something about watermelons?

5 Likes

Its 2amā€¦still readingā€¦help

7 Likes

Impossible. You have been chosen.

2 Likes

Im feeling the choseness

5 Likes

It has an odour, for sure. Im sure the low light smelling ability definitely helps.

3 Likes

My cat farted soā€¦questionable ability

6 Likes

My condolances. Ill begin funeral planning.

2 Likes

@Leaves I love that you brought that back up lmfao

3 Likes

Wait ā€¦ so I shouldnā€™t like everything?

Oh.

Um.

stuffs hearts back into bag in a panic

I donā€™t do that at all.

14 Likes

lol I do that constantly and have to resort to writing posts on my arm to remember them

4 Likes

I donā€™t know which forum to post this, but I found the Ackerly Green Publishing app on Android (not sure if it is also available on Apple store) for those who are interested!

5 Likes

While thereā€™s no real reason to stop you from downloading it, do be aware that there are a few bugs and performance isnā€™t great. There is a new AGP app in the works from what Iā€™ve heard. Donā€™t take this as an official answer, though. Itā€™s just something I recall CJ saying at some point.

11 Likes

Ah, I see. So far it is working fine on my end though. Thank you for letting me know about the bugs!

7 Likes

I miss judged the British weather today so Iā€™ve had to turn my coat into an emergency sun shelter :laughing:

5 Likes

So i bought my first electrical beard trimmer. These things are wild. I have no idea how i use this thing. I feel like a mountain man trying to use a porsche. Any advice before i go and start using it? Its a ā€œdryā€ shaver, does that mean i shouldnt use cream with it? Also, these battery removal instructions reveal this things a demonic enigma box.

4 Likes

i still cant figure this out ;-;

@grimangel53? @Augustus_Octavian? Anyone with a beard?

2 Likes