The General Discussion Super Topic

Also, this is an accurate representation.

7 Likes

Because all goss are cute, fluffy and smol? :wink:

4 Likes

Because, while adorable, Goss should not be approached unless you want to loose a finger :wink:

9 Likes

I thought we were trying to keep those get togethers a secret? We can’t let them know that we only meet up as geese! Oh wait… oops…

6 Likes

OOPS… Guess the goose is out of the bag?

6 Likes

I mean I guess so… You think Augustus will be mad?

4 Likes

I guess you could say “Ah quackers” :wink:

6 Likes

That’s fair. I’ve been bit by enough geese to know to leave them be.

5 Likes

All i know is i got cheese savouries, ice tea and a book making m contemplate everything i think i know…but…now i wanna look at duck pictures

5 Likes

Geese can be totally vicious if they wanna be. One time my mom told me a story of when she was out with my sister - they fed some geese bread and the geese got so worked up that they got surrounded and had to run back to the car lololol.

I am amused by Goose Goss tho haha.

5 Likes

Surely you can drink tea and look at ducks. :cjtea:

5 Likes

My sister got chased up a tree by a goose :laughing:

6 Likes

Yeah, I went on a picnic once and the geese wanted it. I made the mistake of holding my ground and got lots of bites. Also, they have no hesitance about flying straight at one’s face for the sake of a sandwich.

5 Likes

Geese are terrifying! The coffee house I go to every morning has a big group of them that swim in their ponds, and they’re led by some regal swan geese hybrids… They amuse themselves by chasing cars out of the parking lot :rofl: never bothered me though :thinking:they must know I am one of them.

8 Likes

You see the only goose that tried to bother me I just told it to stop and it proceeded to waddle away so I might just be a goose whisperer?

9 Likes

Gossmere trait

9 Likes

The gossmeres have discovered a new power :laughing:

7 Likes

Add that to the Guild affinities!

Telling Geese “No” but it works!

6 Likes

I just pictured a random Gossmere just walking up to a goose and the goose just nodding and waddling away and I can’t seem to stop laughing

8 Likes

Oh heck now they’ve formed a secret society :laughing:

4 Likes