The General Discussion Super Topic

No way! I have family in Nottingham (well, they’ve moved closer to Newark now) - and I love it up there! Typical grass is always greener situation :joy:

4 Likes

Im like that with everywhere outside of Nottingham :joy:

Book 1 Reading update: on page 97…anyone else randomly cried at least 4 times at this point? Love…this…book

5 Likes

Damn more darn southerners :wink::laughing:

4 Likes

@Rimor You don’t consider me a “darn southerner” now do you?

4 Likes

@Callum_Hutchings page 97… what does that equate to on Kindle? Mine jumps from location 92 to location 99 from one page to the next which is super helpful :thinking: (none of the story is missed out, just the location number jumps!) Ya know what? PM me the story at that point to avoid spoilers for any other new folk in this thread! I only joined about 48 hours ago myself :joy: but am on Book 2 now. So. Hard. To. Put. Down.

4 Likes

Its the start of 1:7 The Guide To Magiq
I’ve been captivated the past hour

4 Likes

OH. When he stalks Sebastian online.

:pleading_face: nope. That got me right in the feels.

3 Likes

Lets see how much i weep till morning

3 Likes

May sound weird since I’ve only just begun but…i feel at home??

5 Likes

@Ignatius If you live in the south then yup! :laughing:

2 Likes

@Rimor But you see Im from the US and not the UK. So do I still count?

2 Likes

I’m sure America has its own north and south divide as well as an East, west and central divide. Let’s not even get started on the American Canadian rivalry :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

@Callum_Hutchings I felt the same pretty much right away on the feeling at home part!

4 Likes

Oh yeah we do! Except I honestly don’t care about geographic separation as im more about if you’re nice, you’re cool.

3 Likes

Spoken like a true Gossmere :laughing:

2 Likes

Looks at bag of medical supplies

I mean its good principles to live by I think lol.

3 Likes

Already every atom is craving me to turn page after page

5 Likes

Welcome home, then, Callum. :grin:
I felt much the same way when I joined (right after I got over the “did I just join a cult?” suspicions.)

8 Likes

We’re totally not a cult :smiley:

5 Likes

Sella i’m not sure I’ve hit that part yet… Should I expect that soon?

4 Likes