The General Discussion Super Topic

You should have expected that before you even joined :laughing:

4 Likes

Hmmm maybe I just skipped that step lol

(Agh third time ive run out of likes today)

5 Likes

When I joined, the whole forum was in-world, so everywhere I went people (appeared to be) 100% seriously discussing magiq and things and there were no threads acknowledging that it was fiction. So maybe the cult vibe should have died down a bit since thenā€¦ Then again, we literally had a narrative called Secret Society soā€¦ :cjtea:

12 Likes

Ah I see so just an effect of the changing times eh? Now it makes a little more sense lol

4 Likes

(@Ignatius We just need to ask CJ nicely to give us more likes because we, as Wagoneers, use so many on the welcome thread that we donā€™t have enough for the other threads :wink::laughing:)

2 Likes

@Rimor thats an excellent idea lol lets go bug the owner of the forum that graciously gave us these positions lol

oh you buzzard I saw you change that

3 Likes

Change what? :innocent:

2 Likes

You my friend are an absolute buzzard. I mean if you wanna ask go ahead or maybe pop it in the Wagoneers chat??

4 Likes

Iā€™ve already asked multiple times :laughing: CJ just likes to make us suffer :wink::laughing:

4 Likes

ill give it a shot :wink:

2 Likes

Probably not gonna work since we just layed our master plan out in public :joy:

2 Likes

shhhhh, we can just edit the messages to talk about watermelons

3 Likes

Thatā€™ll work as long as he doesnā€™t check the edit history :joy:

2 Likes

@CJB your Wagoneers are plotting :steve:

5 Likes

why would we need to edit our chat about watermelons :wink: :wink:

4 Likes

Weā€™re the worst criminal masterminds ever :joy:

4 Likes

Do not disturb the balance wagoneersā€¦ :muscle:t2::joy:

6 Likes

Aand thatā€™s the cue to have all the Ebbies came raging in :joy:

5 Likes

@Sellalellen you are no fun, iā€™llā€¦ iā€™ll uhā€¦ iā€™ll refuse to sign a birthday card (thatā€™ll show her right @Rimor?)

3 Likes

Gotta keep the balance or gotta spill someones manajuice on the ground

4 Likes