Hi everyone!

8 Likes

hullo!

5 Likes

Evening

6 Likes

Hullo there!

5 Likes

Oh man, sorry I havenā€™t been super active the last month! Work kicked my butt big time! Got a couple of days off to catch up on some rest and some AG

9 Likes

Well the kitchen is now a swimming pool thanks to my dad vigorously cleaning the blocked sink and busting the pipe :laughing:

6 Likes

No! Were you able to get to the water shutoff quick?

5 Likes

Ye we got it shut off pretty quickly but thereā€™s still water everywhere :laughing:

3 Likes

:joy::grimacing:

3 Likes

hullo people :smile:

2 Likes

@Runa and @MadamePopova please keep general discussion to here so we donā€™t clog up the welcome thread :cjsmile:

@Callum_Hutchings and @Rhavaniel what parts of the UK are you two from? Im in the north east myself!

6 Likes

Hi @Rimor, @Callum_Hutchings! Iā€™m sort of south east, I work in North London but live a bit further north if that makes sense :joy: nice to meet some fellow Britishers :blush:

6 Likes

@MadamePopova if Iā€™m not mistaken, I think you might be our first QuĆ©bĆ©cois. Thereā€™s a handful of us from other parts of Canada (Iā€™m in Alberta), but the Eastern provinces in general are a tad underrepresented here.

3 Likes

Thanks @Rimor for the reminder!

@Rhavaniel : Not many european beers accessible in Quebec. Iā€™ve tried mostly local beers, then some from south of the border in Vermont.
I havenā€™t tried the Other Half and The Veil, but a quick Untappd search tells me youā€™re right about them knowing how to brew! (and the Veil is quite an appropriate name for whatā€™s going on on AG forum at the moment :wink: )

We do have a local brewery that makes some partnerships to import european beers. Thanks to them I got to try Icelandic drafts!

Anyway, Iā€™m also passionate about food and cooking, so maybe we should start a food thread is it doesnā€™t already exist !

7 Likes

That sounds like a great thread idea!!

7 Likes

Thatā€™s great! Could partly be explained by the different language. But eh, Iā€™m always ready to chime in with some tasteful quebecois french if needed!

@Rimor Meet, Greet and discuss would be the right category to do so?

4 Likes

Ye that seems like a good place to me!

4 Likes

Im a Nottingham boy but love the south!

4 Likes