The General Discussion Super Topic

Hey Mounties, I just wanted to give you all a heads up that we had to put our pup Luca to sleep today. I’m going to take a few days off, but I’ll be back soon. Thanks for your patience and :purple_heart:.

15 Likes

You have my deepest condolences CJ, losing a family member is always hard. Take as much time as you need off

5 Likes

I’m so sorry :two_hearts:
Take your time :eaveshug:

5 Likes

Oh gosh… I am sorry to hear that @CJB :cry:. Today just doesn’t seem right at all…

4 Likes

Sad to hear that Boss.
Friday wasn’t right at all.

6 Likes

Oh, I’m very sorry to hear that. Take your time, deaths are rough and suck like nothing else. Especially when it is something you’ve been with a while.

6 Likes

@Skylad right you stop clogging up our welcome thread, as a leader you should know better! Tisk tisk! :wink::laughing:

@Ignatius as you’ve probably seen me and the kiwi have a long standing friendly rivalry :laughing: Oracle has attempted many times to make us get along even once trapping us both in a large get along sweater :joy:

6 Likes

Lol I mean a friendly rivalry is typically good

2 Likes

I can totally see @OracleSage getting triggered by another argument and grabbing a set of knitting needles to make another sweater

6 Likes

She’ll make you a get-along sweater :joy:

13 Likes

Oh please no :laughing:

5 Likes

I’m really late to this party but I mean at least it’s not get along pants… Now that would be interesting

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that just be like a full 3-legged race apparatus?

3 Likes

I mean, I guess so? It’s really whatever based on your imagination.

2 Likes

I guess so, that’s at least what I immediately pictured.

3 Likes

I just pictured a big ole set of jeans or some other kind of normal pants

2 Likes

Good day friends.

4 Likes

Aspen save me from the crazy Goss :laughing:

3 Likes

You can’t escape me. Ill shape-shift into a… a… a carbon atom? Can I do that?

Also hello @Aspen I haven’t seen you in a bit, how have you been?

3 Likes

Im really good!! and also what do you want me to save you from @Rimor?

3 Likes