The General Discussion Super Topic

Oh also I had a nightmare about there being another puzzle to get back into Neithernor again so thanks CJ :joy:

8 Likes

I had a dream the other night that all the folks in the Collaborative Oracle Deck thread were having a slumber party to sketch and design the first installation of the deck. Chips, popcorn, Bob Ross on the TV, best of the 90s on the radio, sketch pads and card stock and charcoal and pastels and water colors all over the place.
Which (Balimora chaos brain) makes me wonder… What are the chances of a Monarch/Mountie-Con someday?

10 Likes

I think there may have been an attempt at a virtual one a year or two ago (pretty sure, I wasn’t available then though, :eavessweat:)…

9 Likes

Yeah, I remember us going to do one once not long after I joined (or maybe it was, and it just felt like it was soon after). We do need one though, even if we just make oone out of a comic con meetup!

9 Likes

Hello!
I’m not quite sure where to post this other than here, so I’ll get on with it.

I was hoping someone here could help me out and give me advice about university. I’m ready for it but because my brain hates me so much I have been a ball of anxiety these past few days.
If anyone is willing to help me sort through this tumultuous week, I would be forever indebted to you.

11 Likes

@Marie I believe there is a thread for this!

Ah yes here it is!

11 Likes

(was answering, but I guess we should move to the other thread?)

8 Likes

Ahahah sorry my Wagoneer linking skills kicked in :laughing:

8 Likes

Lol, np, just shows how on the ball we both are. Not used to people typign as quickly as me either, lol :smiley:

9 Likes

It’s our constant training and quick link guides that allows for us to maintain high levels of efficiency and speed :wink:

10 Likes

Is there a poetry thread on the forum?

10 Likes

There is a poem topic actually, you’re welcome!

11 Likes

Ahaha thanks @BrokenVoid! Looks like the Wagoneer just got Wagoneered :joy:

7 Likes

No problem, I like that the post right before that was you talking about your linking skills too :joy:.

8 Likes

I’m just gonna stick that thread in my links notes now :joy:

7 Likes

Haha sounds good.

4 Likes

Just to make sure it doesn’t get lost, there’s going to be a group crafting project! Cost will end up being however much it is to mail it to the next person in line (and maybe a smallish padded envelope if the one I start with doesn’t fare too well along the way, but we’ll try to keep it to the one envelope).

There’s a poll going to find out who’s participating (or who might be interested in doing another one in the future should this one be well-received): https://forum.thebriararchive.com/t/mystery-stitch-along-cross-stitch/3060/67?u=ashburn

12 Likes

How is everyone doing on this fine August day?

(damn… forgot that cakes exists outside the birthday/anniversary topic lol)

8 Likes

It’s going great! We’ve got great weather in the UK again!!!

(Hahaha you can’t escape the cake!)

6 Likes

I’m at work. :eaves:

Tickets went on sale about 20 minutes ago and they’re doing an open house thing to get more people to show up.

There was actually random cake at the grocery store yesterday. :cake:
I guess they were celebrating having a sportsball trophy there so people could take pictures with it. :ascendershrug:

7 Likes