The General Discussion Super Topic

Sending best wishes and psychic caffeine :crystal_ball::coffee:

7 Likes

I finally got both aficionado for 100 days in a row and regular!

11 Likes

Eyy congratulations!! Two very good achievements there! :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

7 Likes

Yo congrats!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone!

6 Likes

So I was writing up some camp forms of a Hogwarts themed camp and Iā€™ve accidentally spelt magiq with a Q every time

13 Likes

ā€œAccidentallyā€ - sure :wink:
Turns all the fandoms into branch fandoms of the Magiqverse because Mandela effect

11 Likes

I finished reading this today and my brain feels like it was hit by a boulder. That was AWESOME.

:unicorn:

I described it to my husband as ā€œIf Harry Potter was an Asimov characterā€, and now he needs to read it, too.

13 Likes

Iā€™ve just now finally ordered my copies and joined AG+. I also grabbed a Herman pin for my first order. I canā€™t wait for them to come in.

12 Likes

omg that was so fast Iā€™m impressed

9 Likes

Anyone else have an unread notification in their top bar, but when they click on it, nothing shows up?

6 Likes

Donā€™t worry about it itā€™s probably just threads shifting around, changing or moving

7 Likes

Ah, yes. The phantom unread has passed on - and may it be a peaceful journey.

8 Likes

Ye just think of them as the Hogwarts stairs, they move where they please and we just have to go with it :laughing:

10 Likes

Ah, word. The website has a mind of its own, but sometimes it daydreams and then has to reorganize its thoughts. I can dig it. Happens to me all the - SQUIRREL :evergreen_tree: :chestnut:

9 Likes

Same lol

5 Likes

Hmm, does anyone know if we have any kind of movie recommendation threads? We have plenty for books, which is absolutely fantastic, but I also like to hear about what kinds of movies everyone loves! And Iā€™m always down for recommendations. If we donā€™t have one I can make one! If thereā€™s interest in it, of course :cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

Wagoneer poofs into existence

We donā€™t have a movie recommendation thread as far as Iā€™m aware! We do have a movie to book adaptation thread though. If you wanna make one thatā€™d be awesome!

11 Likes

Fantastic! Will do, then! :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes