The General Discussion Super Topic

2 packages of bulk hot chocolate literally showed up on our doorstep today!
My family is going to do a chilli cookoff with our cousins tomorrow, and this will be a great thing to bring!
I won’t be there, I’m going to dnd, but I made a plate of jam filled “vampire bite” cookies to send in my place.

9 Likes

Cocoa was had, although two of us might have added a little coffee brandy to ours.

Not saying which two of the three of us…

7 Likes

It’s always awesome when a package arrives earlier then it’s supposed to.

8 Likes

Just a friendly non-party-affiliated reminder to all the of-age US Mounties…

If you haven’t voted already, make sure you find the time tomorrow! And if you can’t get to your polling place until later in the day, so long as you’re in line by 7pm they have to let you have your turn.

Love, the resident Ebbie crazy enough to volunteer for the 5:30am building opening shifts on election days

16 Likes

I’ll be first in line tomorrow morning!

10 Likes

General bump for JOLABOKAFLOD 2020
If anyone else would like to take part, I’ll be making pairings tomorrow afternoon GMT 17:00(+ or - an hour because the clocks changed apparently…)
It’s a little bit of fun and book sharing for the festive season.

4 Likes

Quick update for members of @The_Briar_Society:

We extended this year’s finite season to 12/31 on the membership area of our site, but some people’s memberships are still being “expired” and we’re not sure why. We’re looking into it, but if you lose access to either the private area of the Ackerly Green site or the group here on the forum, send us a message through the chat at the bottom of every page on https://ackerlygreen.com and we’ll get you reactivated ASAP.

16 Likes

Hey guys. I know im not around much anymore, but ive been on an inspiration streak lately. I read the parts of the book of briars, and it lit a spark in me i dont think i can completely put out. Im on track to release my second major update to my tabletop rpg, and ive put out a 5e module and little short tavern game in the last month. Im on fire, honestly >;)

That being said, not why im writing again. Just wanted to say this cause its 4am and im feeling insomnic and nostalgic.

No matter how much time might pass - no matter how far the distance, you guys are and always will be family to me. The mountaineers stick together. Know ill always count myself lucky to be a balimora.

Ill be pretty inactive since ive got my own family to take care of now in osmond ward, but know im around. Ill keep poking my head in.

Kick some A, mountaineers.

-Cj

No, not that one.

19 Likes

So glad to hear you’ve been doing well CJ! Best of luck to you with your own life, and you know we’ll always be here when you’re able to drop in!

10 Likes

#briarbroke 2020.

13 Likes

:eyes:

11 Likes

Well, more like #briarresponsiblespendinginlightofeverythinggoingonrightnow, but you get the idea.

15 Likes

There are currently 2 flocks of magpies having a territory dispute over our apple tree. So loud. Such screaming. Even the birds are stressed today.

12 Likes

Ran out of likes today trying to catch up on all I’ve missed, bless :cherry_blossom: Good to see you all seem to be doing really well recently! Love y’all :cherry_blossom:

15 Likes

I’m pretty sure this badge has been miss named.
Addicted might be more accurate.

21 Likes

Welcome to the club Sapphire!

14 Likes

Hey pals! Just a quick announcement that we will not be having a Community Hangout this month, as we’ll be celebrating Thanksgiving with our families next week. We’ll do a big end of the year Hangout in December, and until then, we hope you’re all staying safe and well and want you to know that we are incredibly thankful for you!!!

18 Likes

Thanks for letting us all know!

6 Likes

I’m so excited for the Martin candle. It seems exactly to my taste :deirdreexcited:

12 Likes

Yeah, these better go on sale in time for holiday shipping, or at least my mid-Jan birthday because I need Deidre & Martin.

13 Likes