The Elemental Support Network

Hey friends! Here is the official topic for sharing and receiving magimystic energy by bearing the elemental symbols we found during Search for Magiq! After the success of our communal efforts during the Elemental Disruption, we thought we could use a place on the forum to continue sending energy in this way and helping each other on a more regular basis (and hopefully with non-life-threatening stakes!).

This is where you can make requests, say for Creativity if you’re feeling stumped with a new project, Reflection for working through life’s big questions, or Humanity if you just need hugs from the interwebs. Same as with Search for Magiq, if you feel comfortable sharing a photo of your symbol here, please do! If not, just posting that you see someone’s message and will be thinking of them in your own way will certainly be appreciated as well. :eaveshug:

Hand-drawn symbols and other interpretations will always be welcome, but if you’d like to order pinback buttons from the AG Book Shop to make things a bit easier, that is now a possibility! Here are the blank files for the symbols too, for your convenience:
Light – The House of Exploration
pdf_0003_Light
Aether – The House of Humanity
pdf_0004_Aether
Ore – The House of Creativity
pdf_0005_Layer%201
Tides – The House of Purpose
pdf_0000_Tides
Thought – The House of Reflection
pdf_0001_Thought
The Wilds – The House of Change
pdf_0002_Wild

26 Likes

For anyone that needs it today.

14 Likes

Creating with Purpose today (and all week, let’s be honest). Nothing beyond that for now. :endriwink:

(Yes, I realize Ore is upside down. :bashfacepalm: Currently rightside up on my lanyard)

13 Likes

Putting together my Self journal for the first three months of 2020 and realized a button could clip to the band. If anyone needs support with Purpose and potential, I’m here for you.

14 Likes

Hello! If anyone has a hankering to rep Aether/House of Humanity today, I could really use some help healing-wise :heart:

15 Likes

I’m here for you, @Fox. I’ve got the Aether vibes flowing your way.

14 Likes

I got my aether button on standby for just such an occasion. Sending compassion your way @Fox!

12 Likes

Thanks for the support - I’m finally home, and I have so much to catch up on :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Juuuuust in case.

13 Likes

You are the most wonderful person :heart:

10 Likes

Channeling some energy from Thought/Reflection as I make final edits to my Master’s degree capstone paper, and for everyone else working on end-of-semester projects!

14 Likes

Anyone who can keep the Thought element handy for me, I’ve got three exams one after another tomorrow morning and could use all the magimystic help I can get.

13 Likes

Consider it done! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

You got it! Thought and Purpose!

8 Likes

Hope it went well! :open_book:

7 Likes

It’s tomorrow morning. I’ve just finished cramming in the last of the lectures and I think I’ve got a good grasp on most of it.

9 Likes

We got you, friend!

10 Likes

Much appreciated!

8 Likes

Watch as I resurrect this post! :ghost:

I got a jury summons for tomorrow, so Purpose would be much appreciated (and whatever else you may think could encourage me to get stuck with a case that’s done before I go home for the day/not get picked at all).

10 Likes

Thanks, all! I did not get picked! :cagsfabulous:

(I hid my own Purpose button in my wallet today)

It would’ve been five days, including one of my museum shifts, if I’d been picked.

10 Likes