The Book of Briars: First Magimystic Assessment

I finally got it! The second “phase” of the assessment, I’m surprised I was able to get past… Originally I was trying to figure out the questions, but then I wanted to be able to see them all at once, so I just filled in some educated guess answers so I could get them all down and well… It worked! I guess the universe wasn’t against me. After that it was fairly simple :slight_smile: You can do it @luxisdead, if I can do it, anyone can! Don’t lose hope!! Also, I wonder how many people need to get the key for it to be unlocked? I guess we’ll find out!
Hopefully I didn’t say more than I should D: Feel free to edit this if necessary!

9 Likes

found it, i was overthinking things, as always

7 Likes

Completed the assessment! It was super easy tbh, and also super fun!!!

4 Likes

I did it!! yay im not a complete idiot

9 Likes

The Key received. I’m an apprentice now yay!

Though I think the first question is kinda cheating.

4 Likes

I think I missed too much while I had surgery. Blah. I will catch up and will be involved again! Yes I will!

9 Likes

welcome back into the fray @emato

4 Likes

A key and a turn! Apprentice yay! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I hope you’re feeling better @emato.

7 Likes

Welcome back @emato!

5 Likes

We missed you @emato, hope you’re on the mend.

4 Likes

GOT IT! :smile:
But this second assessment is killing me! I think I have all them right but… any Ideas what I’m doing wrong?

3 Likes

Hey, has anybody looked at The Book Of Briars? You can click the book now, and when you do it brings you to http://bookofbriars.com/florarewards/ which shows you an image:

and a pdf, talking about an ant and a caterpillow (Didn’t someone say Deirdre had a story that mentioned it or something?)
Take a look for your selves!

5 Likes

I just saw this! The Roman Numerals at the bottom of the image are very similar to one of the corrupted pages we found searching for the first fragment.

5 Likes

Well, I don’t know about you, but the numbers I got were 182, 192, 221, 267, 299, 314. I haven’t had to deal with Roman Numerals since 5th grade so… I might be a little rusty and got everything wrong ^^; I don’t even know what to do with that or what it means or if it means anything at all :smiley:

3 Likes

I think you’re right. I’ll have to go back and look at the numbers we found before but I know those started lower and only went up to about 104. So it looks like they’re getting higher and going in order. Hmmm…

5 Likes

If you are right in thinking that, @Mike I guess we may not know what it is it all means until much later. I guess now we just wait for the fifth fragment clue or whatever it is that happens :smiley:

5 Likes

the real question is: Is this a hint to lead us to the next fragment? or is it just a reward for finding the first key?

6 Likes

Maybe we could show the story to Deirdre to check if its this story she remembers or the Aesop story?

4 Likes

The page is called “florarewards” so it may just be that.

3 Likes