The Book of Briars: First Magimystic Assessment

We just received this email from the Book of Briars:

Good All Hallow’s Eve,

You have found four fragments.

Four fragments that can used to obtain a key to the Book of Briars.

But before you can obtain the key, you must first test your magimystic sensitivity, capability, and retention.

You must take the actual test alone. Sharing of its contents is not allowed, but you may seek general guidance from others.

Your assessment begins where this image belongs:

Do you remember where you first saw it?

6 Likes

Aaaaaaaand I’m ■■■■■■. Hooray :smiley:

5 Likes

@TheBellsAreRinging :relieved: The Book said that we could seek general guidance. I think this is the perfect place for that.

3 Likes

See like the issue now is I know what it is, but like… Was it on something on another fragment? Or something else? I don’t know, I’ve only been here about a month!
Also lol lovely censorship endri :smiley:

4 Likes

So what’s okay to post and what isn’t? Maybe we should lay down some ground rules

4 Likes

I’m right there with you. I don’t ever recall seeing that.

Personally I’m okay with that. If this is a test of retention, then I’ve already failed. Can’t win them all.

6 Likes

Hopefully this is acceptable advice, but…I wasn’t quite sure where to look either, so my first thought was to turn to the place where I first saw the word magimystic. Hopefully that helps? Look towards the very beginning of your journey.

7 Likes

I think @Revenir’s comment is the perfect amount of assistance.

4 Likes

Tried and failed. On to my second attempt!

4 Likes

Yay! :grin: I tried not to be too obvious, heh.

5 Likes

I found the first hidden key. Good luck to the rest of you. Many of us need to find it to unlock the first lock.

7 Likes

You see I would, but, like magic, my internet connection barely wants to load anything! The universe hates me :cry:

Edit: I think I found it? It feels like its right… Thanks for the advice @Revenir!

7 Likes

Congrats @Kelsey! Great job. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks Captain! :grin:

5 Likes

I also found the first key :grinning:

6 Likes

Ugh! It took me two dozen tries! Hermione Granger I am not.

9 Likes

I think I will wait until I get home, the internet there is much better than here. Not too long now.

5 Likes

It’s LeviOsa, not LevioSA.

10 Likes

how long did it take y’all to get a reply when you submitted your answers

3 Likes

Haha, I think I’m getting there as well. I’m definitely a Hogwarts dropout. I think I have most of the questions, at least. @_@

4 Likes