The Book of Briars: First Magimystic Assessment

A hopefully vague enough question - will the order we obtained the fragments help me at all?

3 Likes

Finished. That was fun!

5 Likes

It said we are allowed to study together, we aren’t allowed to discuss direct content but we can study about topics. And if I remember correctly, the order of the fragments wasn’t super helpful to going through the assessment.

@Endri I give you full permission to delete this if you think it is too much information

6 Likes

When you are an absolute failure, have no idea what to even do, and everyone else around is getting it easily :sweat_smile: I wonder what happens when you don’t/can’t do the assessment. Do I just get kicked out of the club lol

6 Likes

@TheBellsAreRinging Hey I’m completely lost too

5 Likes

You don’t have to wait for your answers to be submitted. You should simply progress through the assessment or have to take a portion over again.

3 Likes

That helped a lot, thank you! I finally got the right answers. :smile:

edit: @TheBellsAreRinging - Aww, don’t worry. It’ll be easier when you have better internet. And we won’t kick you out no matter what!

7 Likes

I wrote everything down so I knew how I answered and was able to go back and reassess the ones I wasn’t sure on. Still, I’m embarrassed by how many times it took me to finish. It’s like high school calculus all over again.

6 Likes

Don’t get frustrated. Advice I clearly did not follow, but my point is you can do it. Just remember which ones you know for sure are correct and then you can focus on the ones You’re not sure of. It may take a few times but you’ll get it.

6 Likes

A few tips if you’re still struggling:

• Definitely take @Mike’s advice and write down the solutions you’ve tried. I had a little notepad file that I kept side by side with the test and it really helped me narrow down the possibilities.
  • The fragment page will help you immensely, and if you’re taking notes, you can mention the relevant portions of the page as you go.
  • Green text is king.

Those should hopefully help a little bit? Just keep at it and you’ll get there eventually!

6 Likes

I am not angry. I am not angry. I am not angry. IamnotangryIa#@#$@#%$mnbjyg%^^$uaysgub…

9 Likes

I was so sure, to have the right answers… order of things drives me crazy… now I begin to question some answers I was sure of before…Oo

EDIT: Got it now! - Seems to help to mourn out loud :wink:

10 Likes

Even I, Thornmouth Captain Hermione Granger, had trouble.

7 Likes

Imagine how sunk we’d be right now if we hadn’t solved all of the “bonus content” puzzles. So much of the spell was hidden in them.

6 Likes

YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!
I’m calm. I’m fine. No big deal. Wasn’t that hard.

6 Likes

I sadly have NO clue what I’m doing.
I’ll give it a few more goes…
Heh…

5 Likes

I’m barely sure where to start, i mean i think i know but i’m not sure what to look for

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4 Likes

@Revenir’s hint to start at the beginning of all of this was very helpful for some. Go to the place you’d likely find an academic assessment of your magimystic power.

3 Likes

im working on the second half, for i went in a little blind, though it is an interesting assessment

4 Likes

done. key collected. its a pretty key too

8 Likes