Sun and Moon

@TheBellsAreRinging Pssh war is a strong word, I’d put it as tactfully laying siege to your fellow guilds

4 Likes

So war?

3 Likes

Yes… in my defense though there is now glitter everywhere!

3 Likes

Antler Appreciation Day, or How Steve Made Us Play Ourselves

5 Likes

You made it come to this :joy:

Basically now we have glitter covered antlers everywhere

3 Likes

And that’s a good thing Glitter Antlers might have magiq properties that thornmouth could study

4 Likes

Give me a few days and I’ll figure out how to magiq them away immediately, make wards specifically for this, etc.

4 Likes

This was a wild ride :joy_cat:

3 Likes

it was, but I should probably put the cannons away now…

3 Likes

On the subject of Antlers… I feel they may be sacred to Balimora, as they where to the druids before them.

6 Likes

sighs I step away for a few hours and this is what I come back to? And they call Balimorans chaotic. Ha! walks back to cave shaking head, bringing up a wind to blow antlers and glitter out of the path

8 Likes

Sorry bout the mess @Leigha !
picks up random bombs outside the cave

6 Likes

I’m happy I didn’t participate in this debacle. Although that doesn’t seem to excuse me from the clean up.

4 Likes

Uh guys? I was trying to make that hair regrowth potion… and, well, my studies may have taken me to a dark corner… I have bright pink glitter flowing from my head endlessly.

4 Likes

Hurry ! Run!
Don’t let Bells find you!

3 Likes

If you followed my suggestions…
YOU WERE TRICKED! It was all an elaborate RUSE! Teeheehee! :cat:
If not, YOU PLAYED YOURSELF! Now, let me collect your beautiful glittery head dust (sounds like glitter dandruff :joy_cat: )!!
Teeheeheehee!

4 Likes

Fine. You can have my Glitterdruff until I can find a way to reverse the effects. BUT SHAME ON YOU. TRICKING YOUR FELLOW GUILD MATES.

2 Likes

…I blame steve
#Blame Steve Not Bells~

3 Likes

Uh oh… I may have a Balimora side to me, but Steve is rubbing off on you isn’t he?

2 Likes

Steve must have! Perhaps he put a hex on me! Ah! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes