Sun and Moon

@TheBellsAreRinging wait, lets have an alliance, you keep the glitter, but @Chordie is in the Gosspound with no glitter protection lets bring antlers and glitter to the Gosspound!

2 Likes

Oh no, we’re good. We were into Antlers before it became popular. Way too mainstream right now. Fox tails are where it’s at now.

4 Likes

We are gearing up for the most god-tier prank war of all time, it seems. Although is it even pranks when it’s full on magiq antler bombs and glitter automatons?

Either way, part of me wants to see @Endri walking around with glittery antlers. That sounds positively hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

@Chordie your right, this is a pretty god-tier prank war

3 Likes

OH NONONO keep that glitter FAR away from us!

Subtly loads antler grenade into launcher

3 Likes

And glad to have ya Chordie, happy you could visit!

3 Likes

Bring the antler-cannons around, we must fire all the antler grenades at the Gosspound until @TheBellsAreRinging brings the glitter ammunition!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do that if I where you! A few Gossmere just made some bombs that’ll turn yall into mice! I’m also working on one that makes you sing for 24 hours! Guess I got some Flinterforge in me after all!

3 Likes

Like, you have to sing everything you say or sing nonstop for 24 hours? 'Cause one of those is hilarious and the other, if used on a person who can’t sing, is probably a war crime.

3 Likes

Did we just make an alliance? Okay!
I’ve got something better than glitter bombs :wink:

smashes glitter bottles GLITTER GOLEM, RISE!!

WE WILL TAKE OVER THE WO- I mean uh… put glitter everywhere? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ya! More creations! we must not show fear, whispers to the nearest automaton grab the magiq hazmat suits, if the potions can’t touch us we can still win this! @OracleSage We are also very proud of your initiative to create!

2 Likes

@TheBellsAreRinging using glitter to take over the world is exactly the kind of devious thinking we need! I applaud you’re ingenuity!

3 Likes

I’m not the creative type and I haven’t practiced any form of combat magic, but I might be able to swing some automatons our way… or maybe convince someone to toss some glitter at their own allies :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’m starting to get this feeling, call it a hunch, but I think this thread has been slightly derailed. We should probably move this discussion to the Cabinet or a new topic, no?

3 Likes

@Chordie your going to have to beat the glitter golem first! ahahahahahahaha,

4 Likes

Probably, wasn’t this originally a theory thread?

5 Likes

ITS TIME FOR A WITCH HUNT!
Who mentioned steve? They started this! Blame them! Blame them!

chanting Blame them! Blame them!

3 Likes

quietly readies antler grenades

Or… or… we can move the thread :smiley:

3 Likes

Since we are all in magiq guilds I am against a witch hunt although the irony is definitely appealing.

7 Likes

Well, someone is gonna need to take the blame :sweat: … so who is it?
Who made it turn into a war?? Was it you @Alec??
#BLAME ALEC

3 Likes