Sun and Moon

STEEEEEEVVEE.

Update: I figured out the remedy. I just had to mix some tree sap and cornmeal. We’re all good now. @TheBellsAreRinging I’ve left a few jars of glitter outside of your room in Thornhouse.

3 Likes

Dear lord you Thornmouth are a strange and slightly disturbed bunch! XD

#BlameSteve

5 Likes

We’re not ALL introverted and quiet.

2 Likes

I’m more introverted than any Thornmouth I know.
I’m bubbly, but introverted!

2 Likes

But we’re also not crazy extroverted and wild like Balimorans… unless you’re @TheBellsAreRinging

2 Likes

#BlameBells

Hey, we are all unique.
That’s what makes us magiq

4 Likes

Hey now… I’m not very extroverted at all! I’m just crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

And we love you for it!

3 Likes

Well I was more referencing the wild part, but okay.

3 Likes

I flippin love you guys :heart: its sad but you all honestly feel like friends to me! Aaanyways… back to my glitter :star:

7 Likes

We are your friends!duh!

Uhg, please keep that devil dust FAR from me.
shape- shifts into Finch and ruffles feathers

6 Likes

Imagines a Rizzo finch wearing a Sandy wig. I need sleep.

3 Likes

I suddenly see finches all wearing wigs from Grease.
What have you done!?!?!

4 Likes

A cute little pink Frenchie Finch! I must have one!

2 Likes

OMG HOW PRECIOUS!
I’m not sure I could shapeshift into a Frenchie Finch, but if someone provides a with the size of a Finch head… I could rock it.

3 Likes

A wig, a Frenchie wig.

And with that error I’m going to sleep !

4 Likes

To get the thread back on track for a bit

in my opinion we have
Flinterforge and Thornmouth as Mind,
Gossmere and Weatherwatch as Heart,
Balimora and Ebenguard as Balance.

Robert, you are correct. that fits balance to a T. and Balimora straddles that line. but I see them as straddling that line as users of that chaos and darkness to bring things back to order. Shadow prompts Light to bring it back to center.

Balimora and ebenguard are two sides of the scales. Balimora, sees balance in the Great Chaos, and Ebenguard sees balance in Order. By following that Golden Balance, they push to achieve that line. They are ordered, as warriors, and follow the balance as a code.

I see my guild as balance, not just because of the golden balance, but because of other things. We bring both War and Peace. We bring about balance on the side of Order and Light. But as an Ebenguard, I know that a little chaos is good. A world of all Light is devoid of change, and is also unbalanced. We fight for the light, as there are many forces against the spread of that light. we strive for a balance of light and shadow, both in the macrocosm of the world around us, and within ourselves. We fight against the imbalance and make peace when it is achieved, to maintain that sought after balance.

at least, thats how i see the two.

5 Likes

I like it, but i see ebenguard as something thats not solely white. It carries other colors, from green to black. it just depends on the situation. I could see them being very selesnya in times of peace, Boros in times of war, and A strong Abzan-esque presence within their philosophy.

i always enjoy looking at things from a couple different color perspectives from fiction. Magic Colors, Ranger Colors, and the like.

3 Likes

I won’t disagree with that, but I will note that I aimed for consistency and core values. Ebenguard is, undoubtedly, white. How they vary by context is worth paying attention to, but, at least in my opinion, they can exist with only white at the minimum, while I feel other guilds are much more difficult to distill to a single color (except Thornmouth).

Even seeing them as Azorius is an easy task. If they want to make sure everything is upstanding all the time without force, UW are the colors for that. Order and morality through control and law.

Edit: Side note - If we’re talking MTG, did Cags summon the Eldrazi to eat him?

2 Likes

Side note: YES

fair enough.

3 Likes