Sun and Moon

hears a commotion outside his room

opens door and peaks out to see antlers everywhere

marks today “Antler Appreciation Week” on the guild calendar

goes back to sleep

6 Likes

I will take my kids off school on this day!
#NewHoliday

3 Likes

We must celebrate this new holiday with a festival!

3 Likes

Gossmere will bring the cake, and some of our drums as well!

2 Likes

Flinterforge will bring fireworks!

3 Likes

Does this mean I get to make a sell decorated antlers?! Not just glittery ones but I have rhinestones too! I could paint it all sorts of colors! I’m not a flinterforge but making things pretty is a talent of mine :wink:

4 Likes

Sounds great!!! Glittery antlers will be the perfect addition to the festival!

3 Likes

We have to do something with all these extra antlers.

3 Likes

Give them to antlerless elk and deer?

2 Likes

I love how this went from “No no THIS guild is more balanced” to “ANTLERS. ANTLERS EVERYWHERE.” I blame steve #blamesteve

Now I blame Alec #blameAlec :wink:

6 Likes

I know right, but antlers are important, here have some! lobs gas grenade into Thornmouth library. :grin: For Flinterforge!

3 Likes

@TheBellsAreRinging #I’lltakecreditforthat :joy:

3 Likes

I just set wards against that! So hah!

2 Likes

@VictorianFlorist Noooo the horror, quick to the forges, activate the gas cannons! We’ll lay siege to Thornmouth until we get all the glitter!

2 Likes

NO ONE TAKES MY GLITTER runs away with bag of glitter bottles

4 Likes

I just had the horrid image of all the guilds throwing bombs at eachother

Flinterforged have like high tech antler grenades and glitter bombs outta Thornmouth

Meanwhile the Gossmere are just like “Oh dear, they’re back at it again”

5 Likes

Antler grenades, so it’s more like “Oh deer”

Also, I’ve decided to wait this one out in Gosspound where it’s safe-ish. But you better believe I’m keeping my antler bombs handy and ready for experimentation…

5 Likes

@TheBellsAreRinging After her! We must have the glitter, unleash the Golem!

@OracleSage The great glittery antler war of Flinterforge and Thornmouth will be remembered! :joy::grin: we should probably recruit Balimora…

2 Likes

Nuuuu!

okey mayB u can hav 1 squats and rolls one towards the forges

ruuuuUUUUN AWWAAYY!! b t dubs glitter is the most chaotic of arts and crafts materials, balimora you should join us

2 Likes

The glitter will be ours, we need to make a anthropomorphic magic glitter monster, it’s very important, the forges need a proper doorman. Balimora you should join Flinterforge because we’ll give you a potion grenade launcher.

2 Likes