Sun and Moon

This is precisely the opposite of how I intend to deal with the antler problem. I think I’m going to move in with the Gossmere or ask one of the Weatherwatch to take me on a journey (and probably co-opt it into a road trip to see my favorite cities) just to get away from the glitter, antlers, and glittery antlers.

5 Likes

Okay but seriously does anyone have anything on hair regrowth? Or do I just have to wait for it? THIS DOES NOT FIT MY THORNMOUTH PERSONALITY.

3 Likes

I suppose you could put some vhelicorus on your head and see if it stimulates the hair follicles?

Of course it might also just merge with your scalp and turn you into a plant zombie. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

If you try it, let me take notes. I might have a totally non-Steve related use for that type of thing.

4 Likes

By that, I just have to assume it involves Steve.

5 Likes

I really don’t want to become a zombie. Everyone is into zombies nowadays. Too mainstream.

5 Likes

Vhelicorus doesn’t stimulate hair folicles, that’s an old wives tale.

What do you even need hair regrowth for?

And Bells, you can take some of the antlers for a glitter coat rack, in your room.

But that gave me an idea. I’ll be making a coat rack, not glittery, to go near the main entrance.

5 Likes

Maybe @aTomic wants to grow a beard? Or maybe pretend to be a beast? Either way, I mix cornflower and sirens lace with water (make sure its hot), strain the water, let it cool, dip in it, and it should do the trick! Or was that for removing hair? I guess you’ll have to find out!

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: sorry guys, I didn’t know what he wanted it for, but if it’s any consolation he gave me this funny smelling purple potion if you want it?

7 Likes

@aTomic try looking for recipes in the Thornmouth books? Don’t you guys have knowledge on everything?

4 Likes

No, that’s probably an antler brew.

5 Likes

O.o in that case It might help me test my latest project! If only I could safely get this potion into a gas form…

3 Likes

Don’t give Steve any ideas! Also does anyone know what happened to “Sehrin’s Book of Liquid Based Spells”? I noticed it was missing but theres no record of anyone signing it out.

4 Likes

Dang it Steve!! You get antlers everywhere and steal books from the Thornhouse library! He better keep away from my things or else I’ll put a glitter curse on him (basically just throwing glitter at him because it’ll take years to get it all off)!

3 Likes

You should mix glitter with Daveo’s Hardening Slime! That’ll stick like nothing else.

5 Likes

@VictorianFlorist It took me a few hours to figure it out, but it’s finally done, the Antler potion gas grenade is complete! A gift to Thornmouth if you guys ever get bored.

4 Likes

The Antlerpocalypse is coming :dizzy_face: Curse you Steve!!

6 Likes

*Quietly sets wards up around the Gosspound *

5 Likes

Everyone gets a free gas grenade! I’m sending them by automaton delivery service, courtesy of the Forges for letting me use them. So use them as you will, or just stockpile them. Don’t worry though Steve hasn’t asked for any yet.

4 Likes

Less Quietly tosses mine to the Balimora Treehouses

mutters I hope that hits Steve… sorry to any innocent Balimora caught in the crossfire.

Remember, crushed Cedar and burned Fraylily!

6 Likes