Sun and Moon

Also, regarding Balimora: “Whether you know it or not, you have been called to tend that deeper balance, The Great Chaos of the verdant world.”

Straight from the guide. It seems counter intuitive, but balance doesn’t necessarily mean the triumph of good over evil. The triumph itself is the imbalance.

8 Likes

And heck, who even says that chaos is the evil? I’m sure you can imagine one of those super orderly dystopian societies. But I agree with the overall thought that there should be a balance of chaos and order. You can’t really have one if don’t have the other, I think.

5 Likes

Again balance was not the proper term.
I meant balance between Sun and Moon traits.

4 Likes

I know what you meant, but the discussion took a different path all the same.

4 Likes

Here, I did a geeky thing. I tried to keep spelling and grammar errors to a minimum, but I’m like less than half a person today, so bear with me here :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully you guys and gals like it, and lemme know what you think!

11 Likes

I haven’t even looked at that fully yet, and by the preview… I flipping love it!

4 Likes

I’m halfway through my second read and it’s just tremendous. That is a great piece of work and we need to make sure that’s preserved somewhere in the forum archvies.

P.S. Is THAT why Steve’s Instagram had a bunch of pictures of books, papers and even a chair with antlers?! How did you even sit on that thing?

4 Likes

You think that’s bad? Imagine trying to sleep when my bedsheets had antlers.

And you flatter me. Thanks :blush:

4 Likes

You’ve been a victim of Steve’s potion too!
hugs try crushed Cedar bark and burned Fraylily, it helps!

5 Likes

How did Steve even get into Thornhouse? Didn’t we just set new wards that prevent univited guests. Did he pick them? I’m going to have to make the rounds, shore up the wards against Steve and his concoctions.

3 Likes

@VictorianFlorist You guys don’t like Steve’s concoctions? I just finished an inter-dimensional rune key for him at the forges, I was wondering what it was for, guess I know now.

5 Likes

I’m lost. Who is Steve, why did he want you to drink his potion, and who the heck let him in the Thornhouse? DID HE TOUCH MY PRETTY GLITTER BOTTLES??

5 Likes

Does he have it yet?!

3 Likes

I hope for our safety he doesn’t!

3 Likes

@TheBellsAreRinging Steve’s a Balmioran who takes his interpretation of chaos a bit in the …annoying,…direction. Tends to play ‘jokes’ on the other guilds from time to time. No idea why.

I’m sure he wouldn’t touch your glitter bottles. He’s chaotic, not suicidal. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No one messes with @TheBellsAreRinging 's glitter!

6 Likes

Ya he picked it up a few hours ago why?

3 Likes

Oh no no no no

3 Likes

You know what I’ll be cleaning up tonight? Antlers!

4 Likes

What if I make the antlers pretty? Paint on some glue, dip it in… you guessed it… GLITTER! Now you got yourself a sparkly decoration! Use it as a coat rack! Or… something else! Not really sure what!

4 Likes