SOLVED: Phase 3 Assessment: Fletcher Dawson

Legoretta’s interior could also be Mexico.

4 Likes

Safe journeys Robert. Take care!

3 Likes

What MissEvans said. Enjoy your trip!

3 Likes

Don’t we have a couple that could be Mexico?

2 Likes

Execution of maximillain, as an historic event, not the painting, took place in Cerro de leas Campanas, Queretaro City, Mexico.

3 Likes

Maybe that was what I was thinking. Hmm…

2 Likes

Alvaro Obregon (former Mexican President) could be responsible for Obregon’s requiem.

Legoretta’s interior could also be Mexican.

2 Likes

So Paris, Moscow, Mexico City…?

2 Likes

This might be a stretch, but “Harmony’s Discourse” could be Place de la Concord in Paris. We are also in need of another city, so it could also be somewhere else entirely…

3 Likes

St Petersburg seems pretty up there too… i think

4 Likes

Well if the Zeus’ Meadow clue is actually the Field of Mars, that is in St. Petersburg

2 Likes

I like your Place de la Concorde.

@Robert maybe Greece?

2 Likes

Could also be Paris’ Champ de Mars…depending on which fits I guess

3 Likes

and we have The Rumyantsev Family in St Petesburg

5 Likes

Zeus’s meadow could be referring to Crete. It was supposedly his birthplace.

3 Likes

Crete is on the Fletcher Dawson site. That’s also possible. Do others track back to Crete?

2 Likes

The only thing with Champ de Mars, is if you translate that from French to English, it is Field of March, or March Field, which then loses it’s significance to Zeus, but I don’t think we discount it just yet

EDIT: I am wrong. I just looked it up, and it is another Field of Mars, sorry about that Tinker!

4 Likes

The Argonauts stopped by Crete during their travels, trying to pinpoint a location for that is proving difficult on a phone, though.

Edit: The point for Zeus’ Meadow would be Mount Ida on Crete, if we go that way.

4 Likes

Okay, so Paris, Crete and St. Petersburg.

2 Likes

With potentials in Moscow and Mexico City?

2 Likes