SOLVED: Phase 3 Assessment: Fletcher Dawson

And I think continuous pedagogical is the Kazakh National Pedagogical University EDIT: it’s actually located in Columbia: A TEACHER OF NEW FORMATION IN THE SYSTEM OF CONTINUOUS PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION

There is also one called the national pedagogilcal Dragomanov in Prague: National Pedagogical Drahomanov University - Wikipedia

2 Likes

So Fletcher Dawson wrote the Myth of Elainnor which mentions the objects the constellations represent. His website also mentions a newsletter which may be connected. I’ll have to do some more digging.

5 Likes

Oops turns out we might already have the newsletter.

2 Likes

hahha I DID THE EXACT SAME THING!

3 Likes

Another option for continuous pedagogical, in Russia.

5 Likes

I like this link a lot!!

2 Likes

Does that make the total - with the three new entries, the same as the number of stars in the constellations?

4 Likes

I believe so, yes.

EDIT: I believe they only added two though, so we may be down 1?

4 Likes

Yes, I think so. And you may have been more correct with your guess about the market in Moscow, all things considered.

3 Likes

Here a link to the post that has the table, the maps, and the constellations
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/post-fragment-12-possible-heavenly-bodies-map/1101?u=eliseceri

4 Likes

If it’s St. Petersburg instead of Moscow, here’s what I got for an actual location re: Sadovaya Malthusian.

4 Likes

The trouble is we need to boil it down to one city…

StPetersburg and Moscow are both on the Fletcher Dawson site.

4 Likes

We will have to weigh some of the other locations and see. It seems tied between the two cities.

^ Yeah, what MissEvans said.

4 Likes

I am looking at the other clues, and trying to relate them to either St. Petersburg or Moscow (P.s. It could definitely be both), but along Sadavaya Street in St. Petersburg, there is a Field of Mars, which was once called The Great Meadow. One the clues is “Zeus’ Meadow”? Seems pretty close?

EDIT: Sorry, my typing stinks today. Or maybe everyday (Need @Kelsey to confirm)

9 Likes

That seems like a really good idea!!!

2 Likes

I can do it for her. Your typing always stinks, Bren.

5 Likes

If we like Field of Mars as “Zeus’ Meadow”, there is also the Champs de Mars in Paris (which I think was another proposed city), so it might fit the Paris list if it doesn’t fit the Russia list.

4 Likes

So to go back we have:
Continuous pedagogical: Moscow
Sadoyvaya Malthusian: St. Petersburg
The execution of Maximillian: Mexico, New York
Zeus’ Meadow: could be in St Petersburg

2 Likes

been adding current thoughts to the google doc.

3 Likes

Just popped in to say you guys are doing great and nice job finding this site. I’ll be travelling for a few days so won t be about much to keep up. Good luck!

7 Likes