SOLVED: Phase 3 Assessment: Fletcher Dawson

To tear down the four constellations and use them to gain access to Fletcher Dawson’s site.

8 Likes

Is this a catch all thread for the constellations, maps and how they relate to Fletcher Dawson?

4 Likes

So I’m looking for Fletcher Dawson high and low, and…
http://www.fletcherdawson.com/
I think we’ve got a live one here.

9 Likes

WOAH YEAH, THAT’S IT!! How did you find it?!

2 Likes

Tried fletcherdawson.com in the address bar, there it was. Hadn’t tried that before, because I’m a dumb.
Also I don’t know what cities match which constellations, I haven’t been keeping up very well with what’s been going on, maybe someone else will be able to do better.

6 Likes

I can’t wait till your genius is recognised by everyone dude!! I’m trying to find the Fletcher Dawson’s newsletter 1998

2 Likes

Also, well at the moment there are several which match each one. I reckon finding his newsletter will help us? i don’t think it;s the same as the blog post right?

2 Likes

Oh, okay, duh, there’s a map, innit?
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/found-fragment-twelve-into-hell-aorthora/993/626?u=leigha

3 Likes

yeeeeeeeees!! The map is a ting

2 Likes

I actually think we already have the contents of the newsletter. The 20 celestial clues.

6 Likes

OOOH okay, it’s the same thing!! Okay right, GOTCHA! Thank you @Endri
THIS IS EXCITING STUFF GUYS

4 Likes

the first city is quebec guys

3 Likes

the seconds mumbai

3 Likes

So, guessing kicks you back to the splash page with the Joradian non-material protection sigil.

4 Likes

yep i got the first three answers right though

2 Likes

@PhantomPhoenixFrost What’s the third? And how are you doing it so fast? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I advanced three times with answers I thought were correct, but then tried totally different answers and still advanced three times before getting thrown back to the splash page.

3 Likes

that could be true/ how it works

3 Likes

If it were simply a matter of advancing only if the answer were correct, we could easily get access by process of elimination. I don’t think it’s going to be that easy.

3 Likes

Same…I didn’t get thrown back to the splash page until I had answered each one. I don’t think moving on to the next question means you go it right.

3 Likes