SOLVED: Phase 3 Assessment: Fletcher Dawson

Does that website look like an assessment to anyone else?

6 Likes

Also, it may be easier (organization-wise) to move this to a new fragment thread as 12 is already found.

2 Likes

Hi @Brendon!

Four constellations and 20 names would mean 5 names/sites per constellation. Can we group them in fives?

3 Likes

I just counted all of the stars on the constellations we have:

• Galifanx - 5

• Gladitor - 6

• Durkanos - 6

• Aorthora - 6

It’s reasonable to think that there would be 5 per city/constellation, so there would be one “star” missing for some of the constellations. I don’t want to say for sure though, but it wouldn’t be the first time we need to apply some deductive reasoning. Also, it could be any combination to get to 20, as long as it fits the constellation shape. But I think around 5 per constellation is a good starting point for now

EDIT: Don’t forget there is the chance of some of these clues leading to false information. We can’t assume every clue is going to lead to one of our “answer cities”

5 Likes

There is the “Post Fragment 12 Heavenly Bodies Map” Thread/Topic. I am not sure what the right idea is. Maybe Captain @Endri has a good idea. She seems to be well on top of the organization of this forum

3 Likes

Scaling one constellation per city seems the logical next step, then…

6 Likes

I’m not sure. We’re definitely in unfamiliar territory. I’m interested in the map and constellations but also very interested in who this Dawson fellow is, with his protected site and what looks like an end of phase assessment…

So let’s create a “Possible Phase 3 Assessment?” Topic and leave a note here, to go there?

10 Likes

Well, a Google search doesn’t produce anything promising as to Dawson’s identity. He most likely runs in The Low, if he’s alive today, that’d be my guess.

Deidre, and Sullivan’s journal, would normally be my first thought as to maybe finding answers. Or Marty. But since Marty is… missing, and Deeds left the journal on a park bench last we heard…

I don’t know. Does your intuition scream at you? I see our way forward through Dawson’s website, but… there has to be information out there.

4 Likes

My gut says a lot of the list items have related commonalities, we have to be able to group them more closely. Then, map constellations, then pass the website test.

5 Likes

I agree with you. Narrowing it down to cities based on specific mythos, name, or history of locations within the cities is our next step. But you know how I am about background. And I agree with Endri that this timing… And this Dawson guy, with his objects in four cities related to the constellations we worked to uncover… It’s too exact to be coincidence.

I also have trust issues after Whistler.

4 Likes

Hey, guys? Lost Athenaeum update a couple days ago.

"I went back over the docs.

There’s a scrap of paper that may or may not be connected…

It has two additional entries:

Maximilian’s Execution
Continuous Pedagogical

Also, the original doc is torn after “Sadovaya” and the tear nearly matches the new scrap. If it’s connected, the full phrase would be “Sadovaya Malthusian”

Sorry for the incomplete update. Whatever you locate, please update us. We’d love to add your findings to the library."

9 Likes

What’s the login for the lost athenaum?

3 Likes

Username: RKAdler

Password: 2jF)jD3qg9&QUFUC)MBNAC

6 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

Sadodovaya Malthusian is st Petersburg: https://www.uemura.eu/ciudades/public/ver/?idc=139

4 Likes

Okay 1 more silly question: I can’t find the Lost Athenaeum site. I’ve been on it before but I guess I’ve forgotten how to get there.

2 Likes

Maximilian’s execution is the museum of modern art in new york: The Execution of Emperor Maximilian - Wikipedia

4 Likes

http://www.thelostathenaeum.com/

That should work. If it doesn’t, I’d suggest looking for internet gremlins.

6 Likes

I’m going to move all this work HERE and leave a note in this topic to continue there

3 Likes

By all means!

2 Likes