SOLVED: Phase 3 Assessment: Fletcher Dawson

I think it allows you to guess all four questions and then kicks you back. I don’t think we have any of the answers just yet. You’re right, @Augustus_Octavian, looks like his site is protected. That bodes well.

5 Likes

It means we’re approaching it with good intentions, at least. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be able to find it at all.

4 Likes

How did you guys get the answers to the the first ones (even if you couldn’t advance)… sorry, long day with exams! Totally tired

2 Likes

Educated guesswork. It didn’t help though.

2 Likes

Wow, this is great work! I feel more lively than I have since we got the news about Itsuki. @Leigha, you’re fantastic.

We figured out the tetrahedron, this should be no big thang. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I was looking at the potential constellation maps that someone came up with earlier and seeing if any of the cities on the list were close to points we mapped…so essentially educated guessing like @Augustus_Octavian

5 Likes

Math isn’t completely my thing, but doesn’t 35 choices x 4 x 4 x 4, reduced by one each round still leave us with over 1.25 million permutations?

So each constellation’s stars correlate to locations on the map of a city, according to Fletcher’s site. We need to find those four cities.

8 Likes

That about sums it up.

I think we’re pretty close with Galifanx, based on @Inky’s map. Can anyone overlay the actual picture of the constellation onto the map with the left sided prong over Leige? The right sided prong looks like it will land somewhere in Czechia. I’m on a Chromebook, sitting in the RMV, so my capabilities are limited right now (at best).

2 Likes

Yea…the math isn’t in our favor on guesses (even educated) right now. I think we’ve got a good start on potential maps for the first three, but (correct me if I’m wrong) I haven’t seen the fourth mapped yet.

2 Likes

Nevermind. There aren’t any Czech cities on Fletcher’s website.

3 Likes

GUYS I DID A THING
http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/post-fragment-12-possible-heavenly-bodies-map/1101/76
Update: Okay maybe not. My dyslexia confused me

3 Likes

Fantastic work @Leigha

Fish on!

So we need to pick up the cities based on where we’re locating the constellations to pass through, then select from the front screen of Fletcher Dawson’s site? Right?

3 Likes

Right. We’re still looking for the last city, I think. I’m not entirely sure what’s going on at the moment, as usual. :blush:

4 Likes

Yup! That’s the consensus I think!

3 Likes

It’s only one city per constellation, right? So are the key cities one particular point in each constellation, or can each constellation be constructed from multiple points in that city?

3 Likes

What we’ve been working on so far, as I understand it, is one city is one point in the constellation…but one city BEING the constellation is an interesting idea…

2 Likes

I just remember some folks pointing out a few days ago that we were getting a lot of clues that could lead somewhere within Paris, or St. Petersburg/Moscow. Not sure if that went anywhere, though.

4 Likes

Is there a central star in any of the constellations? One triangulate-able point that can serve as symbolic for each?

4 Likes

I am starting to think that each constellation is one city. So we need to find which city maps outs which constellation. For instance, looking at some of the maps, the points that are all in Paris could be Gladitor, does that make sense? I believe our mapping is too grand, we need to look at a city to city basis

10 Likes

That sounds a lot more probably to me too

2 Likes