SOLVED: Phase 3 Assessment: Fletcher Dawson

This is where I am too, the same four cities, but I have the clues organized a little differently (but not by much.) At this point, where we’ve sort-of confidently whittled it down to four locations, does it still count as brute forcing to try iterations?

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking a lot about that “Legoretta’s Interior” clue. I spent a long time focusing on the Legoretta and was getting nowhere so I decided to tackle it from the opposite end, so to speak. What does the word Interior refer to?

I’m not sure if this is it, but there’s a section of Mexico City called the Interior Circuit (Or Circuito Interior). It’s a downtown area. Maybe that means something when matched to Legroetta’s properties?

2 Likes

We are looking at 24 combinations, which isn’t horrible. I am more of a completionist that I don’t quite want to try iterations quite yet. But we have definitely whittled it down from the millions or so options we had previously.

Edit: I am not surprised your clues are organized differently, I added a disclaimer to my summary that says my organization could very well be wrong

4 Likes

Do you have a name for the palace? The landmark we were initially going with for the execution was a street in Mexico City that has the same name as the place he was actually executed…

2 Likes

So we are going going back to the list that I made awhile ago that alot of people were against because it had Mexico and I was told to abandon?

4 Likes

That’s one way to look at it. In a more positive view it just took us a while to catch up to you and appreciate your insights?

Does that help? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Guys, I think I cracked the website! So I literally just typed in the first combination of the sequence that came into my head for lols, and the page changed. I’m so sorry for your completionist brain, but I think I may have cracked it by accident?
http://www.fletcherdawson.com/005dflanding/
The order is: Mexico City, Paris, St. Petersburg, Montreal

9 Likes

WE FRICKIN DID IT YOU GUYSSSSS

8 Likes

Nice find @EliseCeri!!!

5 Likes

Wow, great work everyone! It was the third assessment!

6 Likes

I’m so sorry i didn’t let you finish, It was a freak chance/ amazing luck!

3 Likes

That’s new

3 Likes

WE DID IT!!! Party time!

4 Likes

Btw sorry if I seemed rude there, I wasn’t sure how to word it…

5 Likes

For anyone wondering, the ‘art’ link get’s you to a new page

5 Likes

There’s the Ant and the Catterpillow!

5 Likes

Do we have links for the first two sections of the story for the new people? With the old assessments gone I’m afraid they may be lost. Anyone save them by chance?

3 Likes

Oh is the story significant?? I had no idea. I’d love a link if anyone can find it? If not would you guys be able to try and update us newbies

2 Likes

The Art section includes the sketch that pairs with the journal entry we received at the beginning of Phase 3, another key, and two more pages from Ant & Caterpillow.

6 Likes

There’s a picture of a key. Can someone use it with the BOB maybe?

2 Likes