FOUND: Fragment Twelve: Into Hell - Aorthora

Totally irrelevant but @MissEvans is correct with her tea addiction.

It is better to drink hot drinks on hot days because it is less of a shock to your system, as opposed to a super cold drink we normally reach for.

Carry on with your good and relevant work Mounties :+1:t2:

Just a question though, we find physical locations - epic - but then what do we do with that? Or will that become clear when we (read: you guys) pin point them all? :thinking:

2 Likes

Honestly I can’t pretend to have read all of what you guys have done but im impressed by what Ive seen! Good work guys!

4 Likes

Honestly, we have no idea :joy: We’re taking it one step at a time!

2 Likes

We’ve got 20 clues, and I think 22 points on the constellations, so in theory, if it works, those extra two will sit on a location/s of importance.

3 Likes

60 posts were merged into an existing topic: Possible Phase 3 Assessment: Fletcher Dawson

PLEASE NOTE: All conversation regarding the FOUR CONSTELLATIONS has moved HERE:

7 Likes

My inner nerd is showing… Nasturtium is a genus which includes Watercress. Watercress, incidentally, is one of the nine sacred herbs of early herbalism. A possible reference to Magiq? (Source: Culinary Herbs, 2nd ed.)

2 Likes

Let’s make sure any contributions to the 22 clues discussion goes in the Phase 3 Assessment thread.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this is where to put this, but the flames in the background of the Book of Briars have gone away just now, and I’m not sure what that might mean.

2 Likes

They seem to still be present on my access to the book, though it’s taking longer to load than usual. If you reload/open the book again in a new tab, are the flames still missing? Is the book itself still damaged, or does it appear whole? And is anyone else not seeing flames?

4 Likes

For the record, all day when I reloaded it the flames were missing but when I tried to access the other pages connected to it the flames came back. I think it was actually a false alarm, sorry about that.

3 Likes

It happens. Happens a lot. No worries. It’s better to have false alarms then no one noticing key things for weeks on end…not that we’d ever do that. :wink:

7 Likes

Quick question, not sure where I missed it, but here did the word “Aorthora” come from?

3 Likes

It was embedded in the last communication we got from Marty Rank and Aether.

The time code and a link to the video is in this post.

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/found-fragment-twelve-into-hell-aorthora/993/349?u=robert

3 Likes

A quick question. Does the answers for each key appear differently each time when you go to the Fletcher Dawson site?

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean. The page looks the same to me… I think

3 Likes

When you press and go to put in the cities for each constellation, are the order of the cities random or the same each time?

2 Likes

I think the same each time. But now you are totally making me question reality.

3 Likes

For me recently Tokyo has been the first one and Athens the last, I don’t remember either of these being in those spots.

2 Likes