SOLVED: King Rabbit's Burrow: The Second Fragment

Fantastic work @Robert and @Dustin! I just put in the password myself but I don’t have a hyperlink to another video. Do you? Also, the text is white, instead of yellow/orange like the other entries.

3 Likes

No, no link just white text as well. It was like that after the third answer as well for a bit before it turned into a link, at least a few minutes. Wasn’t sure why.

Maybe KR’s waiting for us to find the clue in the third video before giving us a fourth. Maybe it’s something new entirely.

4 Likes

And if he’s waiting for us to find the third word, it means he knows we haven’t. Which means he’s watching us as well. Ugh. #deathtotherabbitking

3 Likes

@Robert I appreciate the “genius” comment, although I’m not sure if I can be classified as one, since I had already tried typing his name in (must have been a typo or spacing problem in there somewhere)! :slight_smile:

Regardless, happy you worked it out and showed KR we mean business!

Speaking of KR, looks like he’s posted again:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKRYmAhAgeU/

Accompanying text: “The curves go round and round, nary sign of stopping, swathes of glass let in the light, but no one knows we’re here. Who was it that held your arcs aloft and kept the world from coming down? What you no more convey, you whisper to, come down, come down. Come see what I’ve been holding. Come see what I’ve been hiding.”

Strange, given that it’s in the same location!

4 Likes

I’m checking in to see how many of us have taken a look at the third video. Maybe we could break it down into more digestible sections, like @Mike suggested.

4 Likes

Great minds think alike.

4 Likes

I had assumed this was the last clue to the 3rd magical word. He posted it even though the word had already been solved. Is that correct or is this a new clue for the fourth word?

3 Likes

@Johanna The new clue seems to also be about the subway station, so maybe he has three clues for every puzzle?

3 Likes

@Endri and @Johanna That’s what I’m thinking… but even so, I wonder why he even bothered to post that if we had already solved the puzzle. But who knows with KR??

3 Likes

@Dustin, who knows indeed. This is on his story feed today:

3 Likes

OMG. I hate this guy so much. What does that mean? I assumed he posted the final clue to the puzzle we already solved because he was a completest. But this makes me think we’re supposed to be moving forward. But then why is the pic of her the same? It’s changed with every new clue. ARG!!!

4 Likes

I actually took a gamble and sent him a message in response to his Instagram story, asking what he needed from us; I figure it couldn’t hurt to just downright ask, especially if I can find out some information under the guise that we really want to “help” KR.

Might blow up in my face, but I feel like I’m spinning my wheels here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could be he didn’t feel like wasting the work he put into making it and wanted us to see it. Or he wanted us to know we were right.

No one ever creates a puzzle with information as a reward because they want to hide the information. There are far easier ways to do that. (Like, not contacting us in the first place.) Despite his methods, King Rabbit wants us to know whatever lies at the end of these puzzles. Or perhaps, he wants us to be worthy of knowing what he knows. Either way.

We’ll get there.

4 Likes

@Endri said that maybe KR knows we haven’t found the third word yet. Is this a taunt to hurry up?

3 Likes

@Dustin! I did the same thing! I guess I don’t respond well to being taunted! I’ll let you know if he responds but I imagine I’m just yelling into the wind.

3 Likes

I found the next clue!

[spoiler]It’s “MOONS.” It shows up at 4: 58:21.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: King Rabbit’s “Bonus Content”

Uh, GUYS! On a whim, I visited the Book of Briars and typed in EYE OF THE MOONS just like we did with the fraylilly and, guess what?

IT’S THE SECOND FRAGMENT!

I’m still investigating it but I wanted to share right away! But also, what’s left with KR’s clues then? There are still two “magic words” sections to discover. Thoughts?

4 Likes

You deserve to be recognized in the Book of Briars. Nice work!!

5 Likes

Great work, @Mike! I’m so happy to be done with the rabbit. Word to the recruits, last time the book allowed several people to “record their discovery” and the names ended up on the actual book. You all should sign your names, you deserve it.

3 Likes