SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Downloading now!

3 Likes

Already got it, I’ll try upload to dropbox.

4 Likes

!!! Its gotta be Kemetic Solutions that is talking to us then. If they controlled Cags… and now… lauren is but isn’t cags… (yeesh)… They want us to find Lauren for them, I would think.

There seems to be some backwards audio, or at least it sounds like it, in fact it sounds like there is A LOT OF IT, can anybody manipulate it and see?

2 Likes

Another image with words:

“There are no Consjanis” ? Not sure what that last word is.

3 Likes

Constants?

6 Likes

I’m hearing the name Eva in the audio and there’s a lot of flashes going on. I don’t have Dropbox and the file is too big to upload directly here.

2 Likes

I think you’re right. “There are no constants.”

3 Likes

@Endri is right

It says “There are no constants”

7 Likes

Also, 49 to 51 seconds, look in the top left corner. If you kinda shift the video back and forth you can see something up there, it doesn’t show up very well on picture, kinda looks like dots, maybe more words? Could be nothing >.>

its very faint in this picture
Well, mike is right!
This is leftovers from

It wasn’t painfully obvious to me so… oops!

2 Likes

That might be an artifact from the original video. It seems that these interruptions are directly ovulated onto the Kemetic video and some of that original video bleeds through. Still worth exploring though.

3 Likes

Link video just in case: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6YgQJMbysdlSU5acHJVcU04SHc

4 Likes

From the very end, we all know what this says

4 Likes

And I don’t think he’s saying Eva. I think he’s saying Aether. At least it sounds that way to me. Except for the very first thing he says. It sounds like “Needa” whatever that means.

4 Likes

After reloading the page, the video is back to its original format, glad it was saved though

6 Likes

Around 22 seconds: “stumbled”

7 Likes

Dropbox link
Dropbox - Internal KSPromo -1.mp4 - Simplify your life?

5 Likes

Has the random shot of the arm with the IV in it at 34-35 always been there or is that a new edit? It doesn’t seem to fit with the section of the video it’s in.

4 Likes

I missed a lot while driving. And no, that shot of the IV isn’t there at 34-35 seconds before.

5 Likes

Hey, I know people were thinking they were saying Eva, but I wonder if they’re actually saying aether (pronounced e-ther)? That’s what it sounds like to me, anyways.

7 Likes

No, it wasn’t there.

2 Likes