SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

I hear Eva, Ava, and aether depending on what I’m listening for (confirmation bias at its finest), but I feel like aether makes the most sense because it has the magiq and spac-ish aspects to it. (Plus it makes me think of the show Haven.)

6 Likes

Also, the bits with “Find Her” looks to be video from inside the back of someone’s hatchback as if they’re being kidnapped? Could be just an interesting visual, but it may be a clue to keep in mind.

4 Likes

found this one as well somewhere in 1:18. i slowed it waaay down and still barely caught it.

6 Likes

Also, the person who turned us on to this video was xxxxaetherxxxx so Aether makes the most sense.

5 Likes

If anyone who understands computer code wants to look at 57-1:00, it has stuff about users, groups, and “allocate at least”

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Also, when I kept replaying the man saying their name at :52, it really seems like he’s saying -er as opposed to -a.

4 Likes

It’s the same computer code from the original as far as I can see. Fairly generic setup and memory allocation stuff.

4 Likes

So they’re in contact with this girl/woman, trying to MK-Ultra her into working for them. Yes, we do indeed need to “find her”.

6 Likes

Alright this could be me in the tinhat zone, but I definitely see a person, some faces, and a chicken in these clouds.

3 Likes

Speaking of tinfoil hat theories, here’s another image to backup my “stuffed in a trunk” theory:

We get a second or two of upside trees before we see this followed by another second of the trunk closing in on us.

6 Likes

Did anyone ever actually switch the audio around? Again, it could be nothing but there is definitely some backwards audio in the video. I would do it myself but I don’t have even the slightest idea how to do that.

2 Likes

I definitely see the person. Also, those bars look like a ups code.

2 Likes

I’ll try it Bells, but it will take a little while.

3 Likes

That would make sense with the IV as well. They kidnapped this person and are holding them hostage. Maybe they want us to give them Lauren in exchange for whoever they are holding?

6 Likes

If that’s the case, then it must be someone of personal significance to Lauren. Cags is RIP, so who else do we know that might be close to her? I vaguely recall her having a sister or something, but said sister is also deceased, right? I don’t even know where I’m “remembering” that from, but I think I saw something of the like.

4 Likes

Her mother? Who was it she was talking to in the email she accidentally sent to cags so long ago?

3 Likes

It could also be someone who would be significant to us but not necessarily to Lauren. One of the missing Mountaineers maybe? This group/company/evil hostage taking crime organization doesn’t seem like they would hesitate to put us in that position.

3 Likes

That would make sense, but if we end up having to choose between one of our own and Lauren… Not sure there’s a right answer to that.

On second thought, considering one of them is the Cagliostro, maybe there is.

2 Likes

I listened to it backwards, I think what you’re hearing is the original KS promo playing in the background.
Dropbox - unknown artist - KS Altered.mp3 reversed.mp3 - Simplify your life?

3 Likes

I still can’t quite figure out what this says at 57.

something time left

2 Likes