She's Been Sighted

Deeds just posted again, in Turkey this time. She captioned the picture with “Ebenguard”… is she announcing her guild?

5 Likes

I’m actually quite curious. I wonder if each of the locations she’s been to are representative of the guilds in some way?

I could see Deirdre as an Ebenguard. I’m excited to know if she’s finally confirming her guild! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Well the element for Ebenguard is ‘The Tides’ so that would make sense she’s referring to it as a good place for Ebenguards. Not sure if that’s her guild or not. Cool picture either way.

5 Likes

Something about Deed’s travels has me curious. She said that she was following her father, following the trail he said that was left behind hundreds of years ago. So the locations she’s posting on Instagram may have some significance and her “Ebenguard” comment on her most recent from Istanbul might be there to show how to align these places on the Guild Compass. This is just wild speculation and I haven’t plotted these locations yet to see what, if any, importance they have. I just feel that if she’s following a path, these locations might be mile markers we should be paying attention to.

7 Likes

Ha! I see @Revenir has already had this idea. Okay, ignore me.

3 Likes

Plotting the points on a map is a really good idea! I went ahead and plotted her current locations:

6 Likes