SOLVED: Fragment Ten: Gladitor : The Office of Kemetic Solutions

Blue is the person, red is the faces, and pink is the chicken. I feel like this is not relevant at all in comparion to the words, the trunk, and everything else that points to us dealing with some very not nice people.

3 Likes

OK so if the sister is in a vegetative state, that could explain the IV photo because of fluids and whatnot. My initial thought was much darker.

2 Likes

Can someone check on DG, I really hope it’s not her…

5 Likes

Yeah, the only thing that makes me doubt is that the man in the video says “I believe you could find a family with us. A family, aether(?). Perhaps for the first time in your life.” Lauren’s sister had a loving family, she just got screwed over by magic. Also I looked it up and her name was Jen. Unless there are two people who are shown in the video…?

2 Likes

And do we know it’s DG posting the pictures??? Maybe it’s Kemetic throwing us for a loop, Does anyone have the map of where DG has been

2 Likes

@Revenir posted this a few days ago: She's Been Sighted - #6 by Revenir

3 Likes

Deeds was in Istanbul 4 days ago, so I’m inclined to think she’s safe. Unless this kidnapping was super recent. :frowning:

3 Likes

How can someone travel so fast?

3 Likes

Or whoever posted the pictures wasnt here, But i dont really know, Im just speculating

3 Likes

So… who do we think is talking, in the video? Even assuming this persons name is Aether, what relation to the person did aether have?
Also, do we think there is anything hidden in the distortion this time or no? I haven’t seen anything but… yeah

4 Likes

Obviously there’s been some form of interaction before. I doubt whomever he’s talking to hasn’t heard all this before, except for maybe the card thing.

3 Likes

AETHER IS THE RABBIT! Hahaha i wish
Edit: But it would explain the xxx hmmm :wink:

3 Likes

I’m thinking because the video was called internal promo, that whoever is talking is KS’s resident “recruiter” AKA kidnapper and brainwasher.
Also to me, it seems more likely that the video voice is talking to Aether instead of actually being Aether. Unless it’s Aether playing audio he recorded or reciting it out of memory.

5 Likes

I would have to agree with you Hannah. I just gave the video a watch for the first time and these were my takeaways:

• Whoever is talking (someone from Kemetic Solutions) is talking to Aether

• I believe Kemetic Solutions is running tests or trials on whoever they are talking to (Aether)

• Aether seems to be particularly gifted with Magiq or something of the sort based on the trials and tests they were running and Kemetic plans to use this person to aid them in their own goals

• As Marty’s pictures were distorted by something (the book, Aether) I believe that same “entity” is changing this video and sending us this information. So I don’t think Kemetic Solutions is going to come to us and offer a trade. I don’t think they have any clue we are watching what we are watching

• I believe the text is in there for our eyes only, and it is in there so we can help whoever Kemetic Solutions is talking to… Aether perhaps?

Those are my thoughts on this whole video

12 Likes

The more I think about it, the more I agree that Kemetic doesn’t know we’re watching this. It’s labeled as an internal promo, not an ad. And I could definitely see them running tests on Aether.

I guess the next thing to figure out would be who the “her” is that the text is referring to. Lauren seems to be the most obvious target given her experiences with magiq.

6 Likes

Unless the “her” is Aether and we have to help her

4 Likes

Another good possibility. The only thing that made me question that to begin with was the use of the word her instead of me. Unless it’s the book or another outside source making the edits to the video, it would make more sense (at least to me) for Aether to say “save me” instead of “save her.”

I’m also inclined to believe that multiple people are in danger because of the “help us.” It could be that KS already has more than one captive under their control.

8 Likes

It’s “Not much of me left.” I think. Not, much, and left are correct but of me is tough to see.

3 Likes

Might not be what was meant by “find her”, but I’m 90% certain that they were near Hopewell Junction, NY in the video. I’m looking for the playground where the cards fell out now.

6 Likes

So what we have from these clues is we don’t have a lot of time to find “her” and help “us”. Also us, the person we need to find, and/or the person who reached out are being watched, presumably by KS.

I’m not sure where “stumbled” fits into all this.

3 Likes