Second Magimystic Assessment is here!

[spoiler]You definitely have some fair points there.

Distracted can’t be Thornmouth, though, unless I’m missing something. Gotta be either Ebenguard/Weatherwatch or Gossmere/Balimora/Ebenguard.

I agree careless seems more WW, it was just a matter of options. Based on the path I took, it could have been Balimora, Gossmere, or Ebenguard. But that could definitely be because one of the other ones is wrong. Same with cold, just wasn’t an option. :sweat:
[/spoiler]

@Robert - Heh, I think we might just be making shots in the dark at this point. It could maybe help us narrow down ones we’re stuck between?

4 Likes

Yep, that’s my thinking too. If I’m going to flip a coin it’s nice to hear other people’s points of view.

3 Likes

yup. time to try and figure it out by trial and error

2 Likes

Fyi…the Book of Briars commented on @grimangel53 's post above. That’s encouraging.

Edit: And on Mike’s list as well.

3 Likes

And @Revenir’s.

4 Likes

compiling data now

2 Likes

@Mike’s too! I think we should have enough info to get the right traits!

2 Likes

we’re missing like 3. but im guessing on those.

1 Like

I must be slow, I’ve been using these answers for 20 minutes and haven’t gotten it right yet. :slight_smile: Please someone put me out of my misery. I need a hero.

3 Likes

I counted 5 missing, but we should be able to make educated guesses from here on out

1 Like

Think this should be most of them, gonna do a second pass to make sure I didn’t miss any:

[spoiler]

Ebenguard –
Balanced, Determined, Integrous, Judgmental, Reserved, Righteous, Strong

Weatherwatch –
Brave, Courageous, Careless, Nomadic, Passionate, Unpredictable

Balimora –
Indifferent, Wild

Flinterforge –
Clever, Hard-working, Industrious

Gossmere –
Compassionate, Distracted, Emotional, Friendly, Joyous, Nurturing, Warm

Thornmouth –
Cold, Methodical, Studious, Wise

Leftover -
Indifferent (Not W or E), Determined (Not W), Nurturing (Not E), Cold (Not W or B), Distracted (Not W, B, or T)[/spoiler]

2 Likes

I believe you forgot distracted on there as well

2 Likes

im missing 1 of those 5

[spoiler]im missing cold, nurturing, distracted,determined, and ?

im thinking cold can fit thornmouth or flinterforge
nurturing is definitely gossmere
distracted could be weatherwatch,
and determined could be ebenguard or weather watch, though i am partial to ebenguard.

I set Indifferent to Balimora,

[/spoiler]

3 Likes

Bless u book, more bolds! :ok_hand:

Now we just need to figure out distracted… I’m wondering if maybe it’s Flinterforge? o-o

1 Like

I don’t think Nurturing can be Gossmere in this situation…

I’m now wondering if either a basic assumption we’ve made is wrong, or the clues aren’t necessarily telling us what they think they are.

4 Likes

Yeah, based on everything we have said, Nurturing can’t be Gossmere. Based on our assumption, you can’t go NE from the horse (I may be breaking the rules but I am genuinely confused now)

3 Likes

Completed.

3 Likes

Nice work

1 Like

Did you go NE from the horse? But yes, awesome work!

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like