Second Magimystic Assessment is here!

never touched it

1 Like

Now I am super duper genuinely confused if you never touched it. Am I doing this all wrong?

2 Likes

Just to confirm, you started at the dolphin and moved east (because of Ebenguard), right?

2 Likes

oh wait. sorry bout that. i did, but nope. i did not.

2 Likes

i didnt go NE from the horse

1 Like

Maybe I am doing this wrong, I don’t know

2 Likes

We’re in the same boat if that helps. The boat’s sinking though so…

3 Likes

nuturing as gossmere is possible, it just takes a leap of faith.

as im not allowed to say the answer itself, i will say you’re on the right track, even if it is confusing.

1 Like

@grimangel53 Did the book say more people needed to solve this after you?

1 Like

Wait, you mean northwest from the horse? Isn’t Gossmere northwest, while Flinterforge is northeast?

Of course, that doesn’t quite solve the horse conundrum. Unless we’re allowed to do, like, catty-corner moves?

3 Likes

Yes, sorry, I got my directions messed up

2 Likes

Sorry, just wanted to clarify, given the confusing situation!

2 Likes

Please do, I would always prefer to be corrected if I am spouting off things that aren’t right

2 Likes

UGH! How is this INTERMEDIATE? There are reversals where you backtrack, and in the absence of left/right splits is a “leap of faith.” Each of the four legs have one weird thing. I wonder if we were supposed to have been sharing trait notes sooner and that’s why it’s been so challenging? Yes, so Gossmere, I believe is Nurturing. But there is an apparent if/then set of rules we didn’t know about. I just completed the assessment with that information. :rage::persevere::sob:

3 Likes

Finally checking in this morning and it seems that people are passing the assessment? YES! Okay, I’m going to give it a whirl. But at least SOMEBODY is able to figure this out. Whew!

3 Likes

Hey, have we come up with a consensus on Distracted? It’s gotta be either Flinterforge, Gossmere, or Ebenguard.

2 Likes

I completed it as well.

@Revenir, for Distracted, if you look at the guild after distracted, it should help a bit

EDIT: And @Robert, it says “Now others must discover and turn it, for a hidden key is a burdenn that must be shouldered by many.”

So similar to the last assessment/key

3 Likes

Grats! Do more people need to complete it?

2 Likes

It’s Gossmere. Flat out. Enough of this. Transmogrify the forum leader and see where it gets you, @The_Book_of_Briars. :frog:

5 Likes

Yes, @Robert. I think @The_Book_of_Briars has been playing Myst.

4 Likes