New DG Post: The Three Manners of Magiq

I’m thinking she sent someone and it was thrown through the window

Edit: Would explain glass on the journal and nothing else besides her personal belongings being gone

5 Likes

Exactly! I have no idea. I’m sorry, I am not thinking straight…

9 Likes

Dont be sorry dude, this is scary and stressful, for all of us.
But we will get her out, you hear me? She is gonna be okay.

6 Likes

Could she have used a spell to make the journal teleport there? And it broke the window in its entrance to our world?

5 Likes

How though? She can’t open the door, can’t use her phone…

3 Likes

I don’t know who she could have sent to deliver the book, if anyone could leave she would.

4 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking. If she could have contacted us by now, Deirdre would off. There’s something fishy about all of this…

3 Likes

I’ll take the hit.
It’ll be harder to reach me out here, where everything is in motion.

if anyone needs to step outside to give the storm a target it should be a moving one.
I’ll take up the shield and defend my family, while being a spear to draw the entity away.

but let hope it doesnt come to that.

3 Likes

I mean maybe SHE can’t though…like if she leaves the Storm could follow her, but if she just opened the door quickly and tossed something out…?

6 Likes

Noooo. If anything we will try to do a giant spell, it would have roughly the same effect.

4 Likes

I hope it doesn’t come to that Grim. Im sure it won’t.

3 Likes

Okay, figure what you can do, what we know. I can’t do anything here. I’m going to Grey’s building.

7 Likes

Mounties - focus on the message.

How did she get the journal through the glass window of the Brownstone. There has to be some loophole we’re missing!

13 Likes

Who would want to try to do a massive spell? It would hopefully draw the Storm away for a little bit.

3 Likes

Be careful!

4 Likes

@CRSumner no! It’s there, and you’ve been to Neithernor too! The storm will get you!!! Stay put!

7 Likes

Cole… I don’t suppose I can talk you out of it.
Goodluck, go save the Deidre Green, my magic and my heart are with you.
Love and Luck.

4 Likes

That makes it a fishy circumstance. How did Deidre get the book there along with breaking a window.

3 Likes

I’m working on my shield sigils to send his way. now.

6 Likes

Im drawing the symbol from the protective spell on my wrist… I don’t know if that will do anything magiqal but it is my symbol of support, and my hope for his safety.

7 Likes