New DG Post: The Three Manners of Magiq

Stay calm. Think, where would Deidre go if she was being hunted, unless she is still in Neithernoor that is. And use extremel caution from now on.

3 Likes

Can we get to Gray’s apartment via Neithernor? Is there any sort of knocking combo we missed that could open a door from Neithernor to there?

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, but if she could knock away from the apartment she would’ve right?

9 Likes

Well, the knocking is a two way street right? It has to make the fist move, so to speak?

4 Likes

Grey said when you lock the apartment door the whole place basically disappears. Maybe she can’t knock out of there without unlocking the door?

11 Likes

Then she’s trapped there, potentially.

6 Likes

Do we have anything we know of that could repel the Storm, even for a little while?

4 Likes

Is there any way to distract the storm? Draw its focus for a while?

5 Likes

…She may have to risk it Cole. Unless she is ready to face the storm here and now, I don’t see another way out.

6 Likes

Well, we could run out of the Council’s protection. That would be a really dumb, but effective distraction. Or we could do a really big spell.

4 Likes

She must’ve tried to get to Neithernor already. Yeah?

7 Likes

She has to take a risk at this point. What else can she do really?

4 Likes

@Mr5yy I don’t know if thats what Deeds would want. However, I am willing to sacrifice my protection for her if it comes to that.

4 Likes

Im sure, she is smart, that’s probably the first thing she did.

5 Likes

There has to be some other way; something we’ve missed.

6 Likes

I meant temporarily, and I think if we did a really big spell, that would do much better, like a signal flare.

4 Likes

Once we have a plan, do we have a way to communicate with her? If the Storm is trying to get in through the phones, how can we get her a message with the plan?

3 Likes

Thats actually brilliant 5! A big show of magic may distract the storm enough for her to make a getaway!

6 Likes

Wait. How did she get the journal into the Brownstone if she’d already been trapped for 2 days? What are we missing?

8 Likes

Ohhh, stories are a type of Magiq right? So let’s have everyone take part in writing a Story!!! It’s quick and easy to organize.

3 Likes