MountieMail - The Mountaineer Mail Network!

add me in

5 Likes

I’m in.

6 Likes

Slightly under a week before sorting! If you haven’t already, please post here if you’ve decided to participate! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

(@Avalon this is the active thread for penpals!)

7 Likes

Hey Rev, any work around for any new friends who want to partake that can’t post here yet?

8 Likes

Official verdict is being discussed at the moment. It’s a lil bit late in Hermantime, so we’ll be able to discuss it tomorrow.

As is, I would encourage pen-pal inclined folks to get acclimated on the forum and get to know some of the current members. This particular part of the forums will open up in about two weeks of activity. If someone is really excited to do penpals before that, I’d encourage reading the bios of the folks here and reach out via PM to set up an exchange.

10 Likes

Oh boy, i went dead for so long, Id love to join again if you’ll have me?

10 Likes

Of course! :eaveshug: Glad to see you back.

8 Likes

Woo, so, names stella, Im a massive nerd and love horror, anime, reading, and art. Im a practicing wiccan and have a very ecclectic taste in music. Game of thrones is one of my top favorite series.

12 Likes

Hi friends! Today’s the sorting day! Drumroll, please…

Our matches are:

For those that are new or need a refresher:

1. If you haven’t already, please post a bio with your hobbies, likes and dislikes, favorite books/tv/music/etc, the secret to life, and so on. It makes sending a letter easier to know a little about you! You can see examples of this early on in this thread, as well as in the older pen pals thread.
  2. PM your match to sort out the sending details
  3. Please be sure to send your mail by the mailout date! If there’s any issues, please let your pen pal know what’s up.

Our mailout day will be May 31st, so please get your mail out by then! If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread or to PM me!

9 Likes

Um… :grimacing:

When I posted I was trying to help out one of our new buddies with getting in…

8 Likes

Omg I’m so sorry! :scream:

Edit: It has been fixed, a slight change to the roster because I’m a dummy.

8 Likes

Rev, how do I sign up for next month?

8 Likes

Usually close to the end of one month, someone will poke the thread looking for interest for the next month. I wanna say there’s usually about a week or a little more for people to get on the list? And then Rev does the sorting magiq for the 1st of the month!

11 Likes

im open for the june sorting!

4 Likes

Tinker is correct. About a week or so before May is over, I’ll send out a call for folks to participate. Anyone who gives a solid yes before June 1st will go into the sorting. :cjsmile:

10 Likes

@Revenir it’s a week before may is over! Just thought I’d remind you if you’ve forgotten.

3 Likes

Sure, folks are welcome to chime in if they’d like to be a part of June’s sorting.

6 Likes

Oh I’m not interested in participating. I just happened to see that you said something about a week before the end of May being important, and didn’t want you to forget!

2 Likes

I’ll add my name this time.

3 Likes