MountieMail - The Mountaineer Mail Network!

Hey! Sorry for the delay, y’all. Here are sortings of folks who’ve expressed interest?:

I’m not sure if @manji is interested in this round, but if not, as organizer, I’ll step back and Raven and Dey can be penpals. :cjsmile:

Mailout deadline will be February 28th!

10 Likes

I’m down! I will have to pick up a few magiqal items on my trip! Depending on send out day mine might get sent a bit late (back 2/6).

9 Likes

No worries!

6 Likes

Hey friends!

This is just a lil reminder that tomorrow is March 1st, so please be sure to get your packages out in the next week or so, as you are able!

Now, you might also be thinking “Rev, when is March’s sorting?” Well, March is a very special magimystical month, so there is a special stationery event to go along with it! If that interests you at all, please either post here or reach out through PMs! I will be sending a message in the next several days or so, to folks who’ve generally be interested in the past. :cjsmile:

10 Likes

skreeeeeeee

Accept this screeching as my sign of interest.

8 Likes

I am…intrigued :eyes:

7 Likes

I’m hoping to get my package out next week. There might be a slight delay, as I’ve been struggling with my health >< I’ve been unable to leave the house this past week, but I’m hoping it will get better soon ^^;;

7 Likes

No worries! Health is the most important thing. If possible, give a shout when you’re able to send it so your match will know to expect it!:cjsmile:

8 Likes

I’ll make sure to post here once I’ve send it out!

8 Likes

Sounds fun!

7 Likes

I managed to post my letter today! Sorry for all the delays, but it should arrive in a few weeks :3

7 Likes

oof xP its cool, owo

4 Likes

Hi friends! Is anyone up for a May sorting?

9 Likes

I am!

8 Likes

not this time >3>
gotta save for orlando trip

5 Likes

Throw AGP into the mix. :hermanthumbs:

10 Likes

I’d like to join in.

12 Likes

Oh hey, I might have time for this again! Sign me up!

10 Likes

I’m in!

6 Likes

Hopefully?

3 Likes