MountieMail - The Mountaineer Mail Network!

I’d like to do this, but… I’m still writing a letter to a friend that I started before Easter.
If I can finish it and write the other letter I owe a friend, then I’ll sign up to this next month.

4 Likes

Wohoo 1 out of 2 letters written, shaming myself here seems like the kick I needed.
1 more then I have permission from myself to join Mountie Mail :smile:

8 Likes

Hey everyone, please let me know if you’d like to be included in the July pen pal sorting!

9 Likes

WE RETURN!!! Sign me up as always!

4 Likes

I must’ve missed something, did June not happen?

4 Likes

'pparently not. suppose we didnt get enough people.

4 Likes

Alright, well I’ll put my name in again.

4 Likes

I’ll enter this month

4 Likes

Ah, I actually missed your message. But at the same time…doing a sorting with one person would’ve been impossible. :eavessweat:

5 Likes

"Dear MT.

I hope you’re doing well. It’s been days since you’ve last written, and I think the mailman is starting to catch on. He’s not taking my mail anymore. I’m so lonely without your letters, I feel I’m never quite myself without you.

Faithfully yours, XOXO"

7 Likes

yay, 4 people so far!

4 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile: both letters I needed to write are in the post.

5 Likes

I’ll give it a whirl

6 Likes

I’ll join. I was still getting a feel for the forum last month so I didn’t want to join quite yet.

5 Likes

I’ve always wanted to do something like this but never had the opportunity. I’d love to go it a go.

6 Likes

all sorts of new people this time! exciting stuff :0

7 Likes

I’ll have to get some cool stationery for letter writing! And stamps.

7 Likes

Ahh, I wish I could, but I’m not going to be in one place for the next 2 months so I don’t have a good address to get things sent to. Maybe in September? :blossom:

6 Likes

@Revenir

So, pairings?

4 Likes

Uh… hm. I guess i can do shuffles and stuff, then?

4 Likes