Meta: The Search For Magiq Super Topic

I’m just shy of Door County in Wisconsin. It’s beautiful, especially this time of year when the leaves are beginning to change. Everything looks like paint and happiness.

15 Likes

I live in Michigan, so I’ve experienced almost all of the lakes, and they’re all equally moody

14 Likes

XD I’m from Michigan, too. Can confirm!

10 Likes

Left this at the nuclear response building - don’t worry, it’s not in session!

17 Likes

I drew the sigil on the packaging for some absorbent boom (which floats on the water to soak up any nasty spills like a long roll of paper towels), but I didn’t get a picture before our Hazmat guys ran off with it. I tried to put it on my pup’s collar again this morning, but she scratched it off and ate it… so I’m guessing it will be in a different form later today.

14 Likes

I checked the Rune Storehouse thread and there are two that aren’t digitized. Is there somewhere else where the complete set was posted if someone were looking for digital files?

14 Likes

I used the ones with the fancy colored backgrounds (which ended up shades of gray on my end) when the full explanations were released.

This one:
https://forum.thebriararchive.com/t/the-six-elemental-symbols/4275?u=ashburn

14 Likes

Okie doke…I could probably make the colored backgrounds work. :thinking:

12 Likes

I can upload the blanks tonight/tomorrow!

14 Likes

Thank you!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

11 Likes

@Louisa, I have that tea steeper too! :cjheart:

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: Lochness Monster buddies! Yay!

10 Likes

Sorry for dropping the ball on this, below are the elemental icon blanks:

pdf_0003_Light pdf_0004_Aether pdf_0005_Layer%201 pdf_0000_Tides pdf_0001_Thought pdf_0002_Wild

19 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you!!

11 Likes

May I have a more profound explication on how I may help with the sigil and in which hoptics to use them?

7 Likes

Hi @Thymir - each week, we’re using a different sigil. This week, we’re using the House of Creation/Ore symbol. Since this is for creation, you can use it whenever you’re doing something creative or in a place where creation is a goal (think art studios or factories). If you want to check out some specific places people have been using this symbol, check out this thread:

You may not be able to post in it yet, but you can definitely hang out and see what’s going on. Before I had access, I posted where I was using the sigils in this Meta thread. We’ll be happy for your help, and I know @Eaves and crew will be as well!

14 Likes

@Fox will be doing that

8 Likes

Will stick that on my knifes while creating new recipes or might just wear

14 Likes

In which order do we use the sigil next?

5 Likes

Thought will be the next sigil, @Thymir! Also, would you like your previous post moved to the main thread so it can join the other photos? I can move it if you like :smiley:

10 Likes