:musical_note:
Pressure,
Pushing down on me,
Pushing down on you,
No man ask for,
Under Pressure!
:notes:

12 Likes

Now I’m even more anxious to get my trust up enough! I need to help save the pupper!!

11 Likes

Question: I don’t have my trust up enough to join in many areas - but can I still participate in the elemental disruption? Or would that not be appropriate?

11 Likes

You absolutely can participate. And your participation here on the forum goes toward gaining trust levels. :cjheart:

15 Likes

I just got my trust up enough half an hour ago, so take my words with whatever salt is required, but I was totally planning on carrying chalk and pre-drawn sticky notes with me anyway. I knew I couldn’t comment about it on the official forum, but I wasn’t going to let being anonymous stop me from helping defend the Sanctuary Crew.

16 Likes

Wonderful! And now - rolls up sleeves - we got a puppy to protect.

22 Likes

This was so wholesome, you clearly belong here :sob::yellow_heart:

18 Likes

What would be the point of an interactive story if you couldn’t help prevent it from being listed on doesthedogdie.com? :dog: :heart:

14 Likes

EXACTLY! I will save all the puppos. All of them.

15 Likes

Full disclosure I only just read the Helm’s Deep chapter of Two Towers last night so now I can finally say I get all the references!! Forth, Eorlingas!!!

17 Likes

Personally for me the battle of helms deep is better in the film then the book

6 Likes

Another really good quote from the third book that’s super relevant to our current situation is;

I don’t want to be in a battle. But waiting on the edge of one I can’t escape is even worse. - Pippin

12 Likes

So here I am, sat in my favourite pub, considering all that is about to transpire…

…and Two Towers is on TV!

“All the chances to turn back, and they just kept going.” -Sam

14 Likes

I can see it now, the mirror lady comes for Augo and is greeted with a 40lb weight to the face. :aetherdetermined:

14 Likes

When I read that, I heard a big "KABONNNNG" sound in my head, and it was perfect.

16 Likes

Here’s a picture of the sigil at my work desk - purpose purpose purpose! I’ve also changed it to my phone background and pinned it to my dog’s collar. Maybe a dog component will help Theo!

EDIT: I fixed the sigil as I had drawn it incorrectly.

20 Likes

I drew two. One I’m keeping with me, the other I’ll leave at my karate dojo.

17 Likes

A dojo is a good choice

9 Likes

Headed out to the lighthouse this morning with the sigil (properly drawn) before the weather turns nasty. I figured I needed to do something bigger than yesterday since I spent half the day with a misdrawn sigil. Yeah, there’s poo everywhere but, you know… seagulls.

21 Likes