Please do!!

3 Likes

Over here, @River_Blue, @LunarSplash

4 Likes

Hey could someone please add me to Thornmouth?? I canā€™t figure it out

3 Likes

I need help getting into Ebenguard

3 Likes

Hey @River_Blue and @LunarSplash, if you guys want to add yourself, you can. The first post has a little green ā€œbuttonā€ with some numbers beside it in the top right corner. If you click that, it should allow you to edit this post. We made it a wiki so everyone can add themselves as they see fit.

Also, feel free to check out the ā€œGroupsā€ page (you can get there using the hamburger button, the button with the three horizontal lines) and add yourselves to whichever you guild you feel like you belong to. Let me know if you are having any other problems

4 Likes

As a bit of extra help, the link to the groups is here. From that page, just hit ā€˜join groupā€™ on the guild youā€™re a part of. :blush:

6 Likes

ā€¦Right, hyperlinks are a thingā€¦

8 Likes

Added myself - hope thatā€™s okay

7 Likes

Thatā€™s what the Index is for Firefish. Thank you for contributing! :antlers: :thornmouth:

5 Likes

I just realizedā€¦should we put Steve on this? :antlers:

2 Likes

@Keegan yes, yes we should. XD

2 Likes

Heh heh. @Steve - (Location) Right behind you.

7 Likes

He is always right behind everyone, which is quite creepy, and how does he manage to do it O.o

5 Likes

ā€œWhereā€™s Steve right now?ā€

ā€¦trust me, you donā€™t wanna knowā€¦

5 Likes

He really is uncannily good at slipping past guild house security thoughā€¦ A few nights ago I woke up to a loud ruckus in my workshop at the forges, Steve had decided a tiger would really brighten up the placeā€¦ Of course he didnā€™t consult me, he just left a note explaining it.

8 Likes

Iā€¦canā€™t see an edit wiki button. =|

2 Likes

Itā€™s the little green box next to the date, top right corner of the first post in this thread.

2 Likes

Done that but it wonā€™t let me do anything to it o.o;

2 Likes

Hmm. Thatā€™s weird. Want me to enter it for you?

2 Likes