Guild Registration Index

groups are open for joining and also flairs and titles. you can have a flair next to your icon with your guild badge.

4 Likes

Awesome! How does the flair work?

Edit: Nevermind

3 Likes

you can choose it in your profile. i have joining open to all. lemme know if I should make it invite only in the future, make you guys the leaders, etc.

edit: in that case you could have group-only private categories for your individual guild. not sure you need it, but its possible.

4 Likes

Still not seeing how this worksā€¦ Where are the groups?

3 Likes

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/groups

3 Likes

Thanks @Kelsey Kelsey, Joined the Gossmere group! Where you at @Crytter ?:smile:

4 Likes

Joined it - IĀ“m so busy this days, hardly can follow anything hereā€¦but I hope this will get better soon :wink:

5 Likes

welp, i added myself with two locations, as i am prone toā€¦well, working. so this is fun

4 Likes

Welcome back, @grimangel53!

2 Likes

thanks Endri. I was away on vacation, but now im back, and boy have i missed things.

now to work on this next key

4 Likes

How do you put yourself in this?

2 Likes

PC or mobile?

2 Likes

Computer.

2 Likes

Go to the main post, should me a green icon of a pencil and a square beside the date. That will open up a new screen, on the new screen you should see a button sayin ā€œedit Wikiā€. Click that and do you thing!

3 Likes

Added myself to the Index. Sorry to echo earlier points, but I still donā€™t quite get how the flairs work here?

3 Likes

(Just dropping a quick post to say my username is now @Fraxi and is no longer 0ashtree!)

7 Likes

Just found out that Iā€™m Balimora. Can you put me down? Iā€™m a male from Louisiana.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve got you in the index now @Ashton, and welcome to the Mountaineers, and to Balimora! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So can I just add myself? Even if Iā€™m brand new?

4 Likes

@J13, you should add yourself.

4 Likes