Guild Registration Index

#guild Registration Index:

A comprehensive list of members and their respective guilds. If you would like to add any information to this index, please click the edit button on the righthand side.

ENDRI EDIT: If you don’t want to include your gender, no problem at all. And feel free to add any gender/designation outside of male/female as well!

Balimora

Ebenguard

Flinterforge

Gossmere

Thornmouth

Weatherwatch

9 Likes

Thoughts on if you want me to make this a wiki? Then you won’t have to edit and anyone new can just come in and put any info in that they want?

5 Likes

That’d be perfect. Thanks stalker

3 Likes

I love this idea!

2 Likes

Well I put myself in it. That would be a good idea though

3 Likes

:spy::nerd::iphone: just a stalker with a love for his calculator

6 Likes

Added our little guild symbols to spruce things up a bit ~

5 Likes

Me, portugal

3 Likes

I’m the only Current Weatherwatch

3 Likes

Ah, I tried to put my name in, but it gave me an error message? Says I can only mention 10 people in a post.

At any rate, I’m a Flinterforge from Kansas City, MO.

2 Likes

I linked it to your profile for now.

@Endri or @Bash - is there a way one of you can override the 10 max on that post? No rush.

3 Likes

taken care of now. up to a hundred now. was in place from back when Reader spammed everyone in that private message and our mail server overloaded.

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks Bash!

4 Likes

Also I’m just outside NYC so…

3 Likes

Well actually more philly area, but I can get to NYC if we need a Gossmere on the scene.

2 Likes

You know, I never noticed this but there is a group tab that has all the guilds set up. No one is in them but that is also an option for stuff like this. Would be interesting :smile:

3 Likes

@TheBellsAreRinging, @Bash set groups up months ago and we never got around to using them. Should we open them up?

3 Likes

I figured it could be cool, little spaces for the guilds. But if not many others are into it then its kind of a waste :sweat_smile:
Maybe when people sign up they figure out their guild and have it be part of their profile (would need fo be changeable since magiq can shift!) might be interesting too!

5 Likes

I love that idea !

5 Likes

Thirded! It would be nice to integrate the guilds a little more into profiles.

4 Likes