Guild Registration Index

ah got it, it didn’t like my browser for some reason!

3 Likes

Not sure how to add myself to the list, edit button only shows a history of previous edits. Registered under Thornmouth as @Armored_Bard, from Ontario, Canada

EDIT: Had to wait until my new user status had been lifted. Problem solved, I have been added.

3 Likes

I realize now this hasn’t really been said here yet, you can’t/ won’t be able to edit the wiki until you’ve lost your New user status. You’ll need to earn a few badges and reply on some forum posts before you’ll be able to edit the wiki. Just an FYI, for any other new members. You’ll earn the “Basic” badge after a short period and some interaction and that badge will unlock more forum privileges. Basically the same system as other forums, with less idiocy.

10 Likes

This is an awesome idea! I’m registered now! YAY!

3 Likes

@Mr5yy Your in the system now! Mahahahahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Was this ever put in the Wiki or was it decided against?

2 Likes

Hey can anyone add me? I’m Ebenguard.

4 Likes

Added

3 Likes

It won’t let me add myself…

2 Likes

You might not have the proper “trust level” yet, @Smurfette. Would you like me to add you? If so, just PM me the information that you would like displayed, and I can do it for you!

3 Likes

Thank you sunshine!

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome! Welcome, again, to the Mountaineers!

6 Likes

I just changed the wiki requirement so you can edit this post even as a new recruit. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How do you increase your trust level?

4 Likes

Just time I believe. I think it’s automated.

4 Likes

I think interaction with the forum itself (i.e. the more you like, view, create, share, etc., posts, the more trust you earn) might have a bit to do with it, too, but I think time is the biggest factor, like Robert said.

8 Likes

Ah okay that makes sense. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks Endri : P

3 Likes

Pleasantly surprised to see a handful of other people from Alberta, Canada! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks for adding me @Furia!!!

4 Likes